R.I.P. Pimp C

Rap des 49 autres États américains.

R.I.P. Pimp C

Message par Aka-_-47 le 04 Déc 2007, 21:12

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/04/rapper-pi ... otel-room/

Pimp C, real name Chad Butler -- and one half of the rap duo UGK, was found dead in a hotel room this morning. He was 33.

L.A. County Fire responded to a 911 call at the Mondrian Hotel, located on trendy Sunset Strip in Hollywood. They arrived to his sixth floor hotel room to find him dead in bed.

UGK is best known for appearing on the Jay-Z track "Big Pimpin'" in 2000, and more recently with Outkast on the song "International Player's Anthem (I Choose You)." Pimp C had just performed with fellow rapper Too Short at the "House of Blues" in L.A. on Saturday night.
Ne derespectez pas la moustache.
Aka-_-47
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 185

R.I.P. Pimp C

Publicité

Publicité

Message par Fizzle le 04 Déc 2007, 21:26

Wtf ! ? :shock:

Rip . . .
Fizzle
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 2343

Re: PIMP C MORT ?

Message par Tibo le 04 Déc 2007, 21:30

y a une hécatombe spéciale noël cette année ?
sinon j'aime bien
Aka-_-47 a écrit:UGK is best known for appearing on the Jay-Z track "Big Pimpin'" in 2000, and more recently with Outkast on the song "International Player's Anthem (I Choose You)." Pimp C had just performed with fellow rapper Too Short at the "House of Blues" in L.A. on Saturday night.

ils ont jamais fait d'album qui ont marqués c'est vrai...
Tibo
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 693

Message par NicoBax le 04 Déc 2007, 21:36

ben les gens les ont majoritairement découvert avec ces titres là...

putain comment je suis dégouté, c'est pas comme si c'était pas mon groupe préféré... entre ça et Spice 1 entre la vie et la mort, c'est bien laid. raaaaah merde quoi.
NicoBax

Message par Pierre le 04 Déc 2007, 21:40

Jamais été fan d'UGK (c'est mon côté con) mais quand même Pimp C était un sacré bonhomme dans le rap, pas seulement à Houston.

REP
Pierre
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 658

Message par Kletcher le 04 Déc 2007, 21:46

chaud tout ça..

c'etait quand meme une grosse pointure du rap sudiste..repose en paix..
Kletcher
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 794

Message par OGM le 04 Déc 2007, 21:47

RIP

c'est "juste chaud" cette série noire.
"Don't hate the Playa, hate the Game"
www.youtube.com/user/Origeenal93
OGM
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 4545

Message par Don Giu le 04 Déc 2007, 21:49

RIP
Don Giu
Diamond Rider

Message(s) : 1022

Message par Bouli le 04 Déc 2007, 22:04

putain Pimp-C, voit le poids lourd, sérieux je suis sur le cul, c' est quoi cette vague de décès :shock:

REP, ça va faire grand bruit vu le buzz dont il jouissait dernièrement. :?
Oui, je suis communiste et un marxiste en plus, et je t'emmerde gros con, barres-toi fasciste pourri impuissant à la solde du patronnariat, et de l'impérialisme yankee. Casses-toi de chez moi gros porc, sale boche pourri va vendre ta lessive.
Bouli
Untouchable Rider (Moderator)

Message(s) : 1902

Message par Dogg Ly Dogg le 04 Déc 2007, 22:07

Même en étant pas un très grand fan de UGK c'est assez choquant de voir disparaître une pointure du rap comme lui :? R.I.P.
Dogg Ly Dogg
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 499

Message par Malcolm le 04 Déc 2007, 22:11

Gros rappeur du Texas qui vient de décédé c'est franchement moche , pour apporter quques précisions il est mort dans un hotel à l'ouest d'Hollywood aujourdhui (4 décembre) 3 jours aprés son concert avec Too $hort au House Of Blues de Los Angeles

On en saura peut d'avantage plus tard mais mort de quoi ?

Dernière édition par Malcolm le 04 Déc 2007, 22:19, édité 1 fois.
Malcolm
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 487

Message par ze0n le 04 Déc 2007, 22:15

Putain c'est chaud, surtout que sa soeur est morte ya pas longtemps !
Jackpot !
ze0n
Untouchable Rider (Moderator)

Message(s) : 2362

Message par Kicket le 05 Déc 2007, 01:11

damn c'est clair ya une vague de décès en ce moment on dirait... bon, no offense bien sûr, mais déjà quand des mecs "inconnus", style Sinister ou Tha Dangla par exemple, se font caner, c'est over moche, mais là si des icônes comme Pimp C voire ptèt Spice 1 y passent aussi, putain... :cry:

damn, Pimp C de UGK quoi quand même... :shock:

Pimp In Peace

Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Message par Nemo le 05 Déc 2007, 09:40

Je suis grave dégouté. Au moment ou je me disais qu'ils allaient enfin avoir le respect qu'il mérite...

REST IN PEACE
Nemo
Bronze Rider

Message(s) : 82

Message par Kicket le 05 Déc 2007, 09:50

clair que c'est ça le pire, quelqu'un a les chiffres de vente de leur dernier album ? ils étaient enfin en train de blow up auprès du grand public... c'est triste...
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Message par Ricco le 05 Déc 2007, 10:08

Damn!!!! :evil:
RIP PIMP-C!!!
To all the tricks and them bitches
who suck on the dick occasionally
the scarecrow i love all you hoes
who be really playin the dick so sensationally
Ricco
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 573

Message par A-Dubb le 05 Déc 2007, 11:13

R.I.P
A-Dubb
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 187

Message par 1-ate-seven le 05 Déc 2007, 11:47

r.i.p. C'est peut être liés avec spice 1 si sa se trouve lol, mais bon c'est toujours aussi nul de voir disparaitre des rappeurs meme si on est pas fan d'eux avec tout leur million il ont encor des embrouilles c'est chaud.
1-ate-seven
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 143

Message par Manu le 05 Déc 2007, 12:50

RIP
Manu
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 19

Message par Ricco le 05 Déc 2007, 12:52

Pimp C of the long-running Texas hip-hop group UGK was found dead Tuesday (December 4) in a Los Angeles hotel room. He was 33.

Few details were available at press time, but according to TMZ, the rapper's body was found at the Mondrian Hotel Tuesday morning after the Los Angeles County Fire Department responded to a 911 call. The MC (real name: Chad Butler) was reportedly dead when officers arrived on the scene. The site also cites Captain Ed Winter of the county coroner's office as saying Pimp C may have died of natural causes. Winter reportedly told TMZ that no drug paraphernalia or drugs were found in the room, and it appeared that no one else was present at the time of Pimp C's death. He reportedly said an autopsy will be performed and toxicology test results will be available in six to eight weeks.

No official cause of death had been cited at press time.

A press release issued on behalf of his family Tuesday reads as follows:

"It is with great regret that I must confirm that Chad Butler, a.k.a. Pimp C, one half of the legendary UGK, was in fact discovered dead this morning.

"Manager Rick Martin is asking that everyone please respect his family and those close to him at this time and refrain from rumors and innuendo.

"A formal statement will be released later this afternoon. Thank you all for understanding."

That statement came from Pimp's manager, Rick Martin. It reads: "This morning saw the loss of a man that was not only a client, but a very dear friend at a time when he had the most to live for. He was my best friend and I will always love him. Chad's tragic passing leaves behind mourners the world over, including his mother, wife and children whom Chad loved more than anything. An official cause of death has yet to be determined.

"I was so very proud of Chad and the growth he has shown since his release from prison; as an artist and businessman and as a person. As one half of the legendary Texas group UGK, Chad was finally seeing the results of the years of love and labor that he and Bun B have put in over the years, culminating in the tremendous success of their album, Underground Kingz. Chad was set to soar with not only a new solo deal on Jive Records, but a lucrative publishing deal, a new satellite radio show, several group projects and a national cologne endorsement. Chad had everything to live for, making his unexpected passing a travesty.

"Right now, my number one concern is the well being and livelihood of his family who are the ones most deeply affected by this loss. All efforts will be made to ensure that they are properly cared for in this tragic time and beyond.

As Chad's friend and manager, and on behalf of his family and those closest to him, we ask that you, the press, keep reports of his passing to tributes to his amazing contributions as an artist and wait for the facts surrounding his death to come to light. Please let us all remember Pimp C as the kind and warmhearted man and rap music pioneer that he was."

Barry Weiss, president and CEO of Jive Records, UGK's longtime label, said in a statement released Tuesday: "We mourn the unexpected loss of Chad. He was truly a thoughtful and kind-hearted person. He will be remembered for his talent and profound influence as a pioneer in bringing southern rap to the forefront. He will be missed and our prayers remain with his family and Bun B. I've known Chad since he was 18, and we loved him dearly and he was a cherished member of the Jive family."

The Mondrian Hotel released the following statement to the Los Angeles Times: "Mondrian received calls this morning from the family of Chad Butler inquiring about his whereabouts. Mr. Butler had checked into the hotel on 28 November and, according to the callers, was to have checked out yesterday. Security personnel went to Mr. Butler's room and found him in bed, apparently expired. A 911 call was placed at about 9:20 a.m. and paramedics from the Los Angeles Fire Department responded and pronounced Mr. Butler dead."
To all the tricks and them bitches
who suck on the dick occasionally
the scarecrow i love all you hoes
who be really playin the dick so sensationally
Ricco
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 573

Message par 1-ate-seven le 05 Déc 2007, 12:56

C'est a dir en gros ya une trad?
1-ate-seven
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 143

Message par Phera le 05 Déc 2007, 13:04

1-ate-seven a écrit:r.i.p. C'est peut être liés avec spice 1 si sa se trouve lol, mais bon c'est toujours aussi nul de voir disparaitre des rappeurs meme si on est pas fan d'eux avec tout leur million il ont encor des embrouilles c'est chaud.

A mon avis ils ont encore plus d'embrouilles après avoir "des millions".
bon bah maintenant "Pimp C is free"
Phera
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 461

Message par Gi2les le 05 Déc 2007, 13:10

En gros il serait mort de causes naturel et une autopsie avec les resultats toxiquologiques seront connues d'ici 6 a 8 semaines.

Les causes officiel du deces ne sont pas encore connues

bizzares quand même que se sont la "Homicide Division" qui soit chargé de l'affaire...

ça me rappelle le déces de Gerald Levert cette histoire
Gi2les
Diamond Rider

Message(s) : 1895

Message par Doxa94 le 05 Déc 2007, 13:20

Apparemment son dernier séjour au placard et le décès de sa soeur aurait achevés de le rendre fou, je crois qu'il s'est suicidé (pour ça qu'il disent qu'il savent pas comment il est mort).
Doxa94
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 681

Message par Spanky Loco le 05 Déc 2007, 13:33

RIP Pimp. Sale semaine pour les legendes du rap us entre lui et peut etre Spice 1 ms gardont espoir pour ce dernier.
Spanky Loco
Bronze Rider

Message(s) : 88

Suivant

Retour vers COAST 2 COAST