Flagshipping the coasts of Thailand

Articles du blog, boutique en ligne, communauté des 187 Ridaz, artistes et projets affiliés, etc.

Message par 187 Prod le 17 Juil 2009, 09:46

Flagshipping The Game returns on July 26, 2009!
Lire l'article
187 Prod

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Flagshipping the coasts of Thailand

Message par UnLieutenant le 21 Juil 2009, 05:49

This Sunday, July 26, Flagshipping the Game will return after a three-month hiatus.
Episode 008 (the first episode of the new "season") is going to feature Westcoast influenced German Rap once again, cause i wanna kick it off with the style that 187Radio is known for. Fittingly for the summertime, you can expect some laid-back and funky Westcoast flavors. Also some familiar old school tunes. 8)

Even though the time difference to Bangkok, where I'm broadcasting from now, is five hours, I'll try to come by the chatroom. Hope to meet y'all there.
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 220

Message par Kicket le 21 Juil 2009, 14:07

wesh les gens, très bonne émission FTG, j'espère que yaura du monde à l'écoute pour la reprise dimanche soir... comme UnLieutenant vient de le dire, il sera présent sur la chatroom malgré les +5h de décalage horaire (donc 2h du mat' pour lui là-bas) et je tâcherai aussi d'être dans les parages... :wink:
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Message par UnLieutenant le 22 Juil 2009, 02:22

nonono mayne, it won't be a reprise, but a brand new episode. sorry for the misunderstanding! the topic of the episode will be "Westcoast influenced German Rap" again, but it's a brand new mix of course :wink:
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 220

Message par Kicket le 22 Juil 2009, 11:57

ahah, it's a common "faux amis" : "reprise" in French means here you start your show again... "la reprise du championnat" means "the championship is starting again", like after the summer break, nawmean?

i know it's a brand new episode, don't worry... :wink:
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Retour vers 187 PROD