Shaft Gangsta Click (Compton)

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

Re: Shaft Gangsta Click (Compton)

Message par Silver le 16 Mai 2008, 22:00

Si c'est l'cas pour Westpresentin' je serais au taquet dessus! :lol:
Pour l'intant c'est plus d'une centaine d'euros sur Amazon,ça fait mal au trognon quand même..
Silver
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 44

Publicité

Publicité

Message par Kokizzle le 17 Mai 2008, 03:25

jai choppé la compil a la fnac en debut d'année pour 3x rien (1,50€) , c'est pour ca que je demande.

FUCK EM UP, FUCK EM UP, FROM THE WEST COAST! FUCK EM UP, FUCK EM UP, FUCK EM UP!
Kokizzle
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 2027

Message par Trickistik Prod le 17 Mai 2008, 10:37

Y'a deux versions avec deux covers differentes. Y'a un topic pour cette compile
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2131
Trickistik Prod
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 823

Message par Silver le 17 Mai 2008, 18:14

Kokizzle a écrit:jai choppé la compil a la fnac en debut d'année pour 3x rien (1,50€) , c'est pour ca que je demande.

Heu c'est laquelle? La fnac de Compton? :lol:
Je connais que la version avec la pochette bleu mais merci pour les renseignements Trickistik Prod....
Silver
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 44

Message par Kokizzle le 17 Mai 2008, 20:51

strasbourg destockage, ca et le VI de IceT

EDIT : Ré-edition de 97 par hoodlum records pour le mien a prioris.

FUCK EM UP, FUCK EM UP, FROM THE WEST COAST! FUCK EM UP, FUCK EM UP, FUCK EM UP!
Kokizzle
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 2027

Message par Thomas le 18 Oct 2009, 11:55

J'ai echangé des mails avec Murry Brumfield, les voici

Thomas 30 août, à 01:29
I would like to know if you are the ex-ceo of familia records ?
Let me know, thanks.
Thomas

Murry Brumfield 30 août, à 03:11
Still ceo. Bout to jump back in the game. feb or march.

Thomas 30 août, à 13:32
ok great. Do you remember the SHAFT GANGSTA CLIC ? Can you tell me how you meet those guys and your history with them.
I heard they made a album called "cassette trippin" is it true ? do you got it ?

Murry Brumfield 31 août, à 08:59
Wow!. You're going pretty deep. I put together the Shaft Gangsta Clic as my personal crew as well as to represent Hoodlum Records. The Clic consisted of Lil Chill, Ese Daz, W/S Grim, Diccum Down, 40 oz., Solo, Bee-upone, Tana Bo, and Shady T. The original plan was to bring everybody out together and then work on their solo careers. My homie Scotty Anderson also worked closely with the group. I liked working with the group because I could show a different stlye of music production. I still think those tracks are classics (i.e. Westpresentin). I came up with the title "Cassette Trippin" before we started working together but the official album never came out.

Before kicking off the chicano rap industry (circa 1990) I was a teacher at Carson H.S.. Ese Daz, Ese Rich Roc, Spanish Fly, Brown Pride, W/S Grim and Lil Chill were my students. That's how I hooked up with them.
I grew up in Compton in the Santana Block area so I went to the hood to get my nieghbors Tana Bo and Diccum Down who just moved in from the Imperial Courts Projects in Watts.
After I first started out I had a group out of Inglewood called 1st Amendment. That group had Bee-upone, members of All frum tha I, and Mack 10. That's how Westpresentin had Mack 10's first recorded song "Gangsta Kid". And that's how Bee-upone got involved. Shady T was always hangin out with us so it was a no-brainer and I really liked his flow.
Thanks for the interest. Although the Shaft Gangsta Clic didn't get that much exposure in LA it was the hottest group in the Northwest US. We were on alot of TV shows and stuff, and probably were the only people puttin it down 4 the streets during the Death Row era.

Late, Murry Brumfield A.K.A Mexicali Slim

Thomas 31 août, à 14:03
It's really interesting to read you. I have several questions
1-You told me the official album never came out, why ? do you got the album in any kind sound format ?? Because i'm really interested to hear about that
2-Diccum Down consists of two guys, right ? one goes by the mane of mr diccumnology and i forget the other name. Did they drop something ? Can you tell me more about them ? they history, where are they now ?
Because i got a 12" record where they featuring on it, the 12" of the shanft gangsta clic featuring on A side Rollin with tha shaft and on the B side Crossroads performed by them.
3-when you wrote, Murry Brumfield A.K.A Mexicali Slim, is it you rapping on the title bend a another corner with me on the WORLDWIDE record ? because the verses and the flow are pretty sick
4-what was the status of HOODLUM RECORDS ? one of your label before familia records ?

Also by the way, i'm interesting on every stuff that you have (songs, videos, pics) turning around the SHAFT GANGSTA CLIC/WESTPRESENTIN/HOODLUM RECORDS

Murry Brumfield 31 août, à 21:46
4) My first record was a single by the group Spanish Fly ft. Ese Rich Roc "Soy 18 with a Bullet" on Familia Records. My first album was "Wrong Side of the Tracks" by Ese Rich Roc on Hoodlum Records. We added a few songs to that album and it became the Spanish Fly album "Trust No Man" on Familia Records.

3) Yeah that's me on "Bend Another Corner With Me". Thanks.

2) Mr. Diccumnology and Mr. Diccum. They also performed on the Westpresentin album. They were youngsters with a lot of energy. We had alot of fun on the road.
I'll send the rest later. Late.

Son blaze sur facebook est Murry Brumfield, ça serait bien de lui montrer qu'il y a un petit groupe de frenchies intéressé par cette fameuse shaft g clic afin que Brumfield se dédice à être plus locasse sur la clic !
Thomas
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 471

Message par OGM le 18 Oct 2009, 12:50

Sympa ces quelques infos, bienvu Fliz'.
"Don't hate the Playa, hate the Game"
www.youtube.com/user/Origeenal93
OGM
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 4545

Message par Monsieur Patel le 18 Oct 2009, 14:15

J'aime bien le coup du mec qui répond aux questions dans le désordre, et qui s'arrête avant la question la plus cruciale... Si ça c'est pas du teasing, bordel! lol
Monsieur Patel
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 118

Précédent

Retour vers KILLA CALI