DJ Quik - The Red Tape (1987, Compton)

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

Message par Kletcher le 17 Nov 2007, 09:36

Welome man
yeah, I got the red tape rip from the dj quik forum when he was open thanks to the administrator of the board (i don't remeber of his nickname..)

but thanks for have to spread it on internet ! even if the quality is average, it's cool to got these rareties, it's at this moment that we can see the capacity on internet and stuff.

also i would like to ask you one or 2 questions about this tape. is this really recoreded in 1987 ? and why is there dead homies of ice cube on it (lol) ?

I heard also about a album recorded by the 2nd II None in 1994 on death row: COmpton style. Did you heard about it ?

http://www.187prod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2534
Kletcher
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 794

Publicité

Publicité

Message par Konfusion le 17 Nov 2007, 12:01

not sure on some of the questions. ill ask my friend who used to live in compton that gave it to me more information when i see him again.

I just heard about it years ago and then some how i had a friend that said he had it. took me like 6 months before he finnally brought it to me lol. but i got it. shared on dubcnn and the quik forum. compton style i been hearing about it latly.

why dont you ask 2nd II None?

the red tape tracklist i had no clue so i put them up as track 1 track 2 track 3 etc. at first it was 1 big track and i had to split them up also cause it was just a direct copy from tape to computer. quality sucks though to much hiss on it. needs to be cleaned up a lot. Or they should just re release it already. but ya so people started saying o this track is called this this track is called that. Also ill ask my friend if he has Compton Style from 2nd II None.
Konfusion
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 7

Message par Dielci le 20 Nov 2007, 16:32

ouai c'est bien old school mais bon ca fait plaisir de tomber sur des trucs collectors comme ça ! merci kletcher...
Dielci
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 44

Message par Bååbs le 01 Déc 2007, 21:21

ehm
Bååbs
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 3

Message par Fizzle le 01 Déc 2007, 23:50

Bååbs a écrit:ehm

Nan j'suis pas tout à fait d'accord avec toi, c'est quand même Dj Quik quoi !
Fizzle
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 2343

Message par Bååbs le 02 Déc 2007, 12:54

i don't have any idea what you said but that's cool.

it's interesting to hear old dj quik stuff and this tape is suprisingly good if it really is from 1987 (you sure ice cube is supposed to be there?). though i'm still more into balance & options and rhythm-al-ism type of shit. i think after b&o quik went downhill and i really don't feel trauma or under tha influence. and this new fixxers stuff is straight garbage. fuck crunk and southern rap!

btw. i think france is a great country i like clara morgane's work and all, but still all you folks in the ghettos should stop the violence. go protest your situation in some more civilized way than destroying other people's property, who don't have anything to do with your situation. some darwin award winning kids crash into a police car with their stolen motorbike or grill themselves in a power substation and you decide to go burn schools and libarys, you fuckin idiots.
Bååbs
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 3

Message par Fizzle le 02 Déc 2007, 13:08

Bååbs a écrit:i don't have any idea what you said but that's cool.

Just a joke ! :wink:
Fizzle
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 2343

Message par OGM le 02 Déc 2007, 14:07

Bååbs a écrit:and this new fixxers stuff is straight garbage. fuck crunk and southern rap!

btw. i think france is a great country i like clara morgane's work and all, but still all you folks in the ghettos should stop the violence. go protest your situation in some more civilized way than destroying other people's property, who don't have anything to do with your situation. some darwin award winning kids crash into a police car with their stolen motorbike or grill themselves in a power substation and you decide to go burn schools and libarys, you fuckin idiots.

Wazzup man.

"The Fixxers" ain't nuthin but the dead of David's Blake funky productions. :? :evil:

So, U gave us ur opinion about what happened in our Country.... but do you think U are well informed ?

anyway, you should go introduce yourself before goin' on postin'.
:arrow: http://www.187prod.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
"Don't hate the Playa, hate the Game"
www.youtube.com/user/Origeenal93
OGM
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 4545

Re: DJ Quik - The Red Tape (1987, Compton)

Message par lowkey le 28 Jan 2009, 20:12

UP

j aimerais bien ecouter des extraits de cette (mythique) k-7.......pm me please>>>>

mythique puisqu il en parle dans Dollaz n sense ( ''im the first nigger that was bangin on wax)

sa doit sonner bien oldschool mais vu que quik avant d etre un grand producteur (voir le plus grand>>>)etait un EXCELLENT DEEJAY>>>>

bref //
Playaz Rendez-Vous - Every Other Sunday - 9-11pm - 187 Radio

''trying to keep the devil way down in the hole''
lowkey
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 829

Précédent

Retour vers KILLA CALI