South Centrals Finest (SCF) - Live From South Central (2001)

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

Message par Ronnie Ron le 26 Déc 2006, 18:05

voila j'aimerais avoir des infos sur ce surprenant groupe compose de taz,immense,mz mahogani and dedge p (voir cover si ya moyen)
un son que j'apprecie enormement avec un excellent roll call :
http://www.mediafire.com/?az4ahqyy11y
Ronnie Ron
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 597

Publicité

Publicité

Message par Amonraa187 le 26 Déc 2006, 22:00

don't like em very much...da production iz wacc....
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 260

Message par OGKim le 30 Déc 2006, 07:16

Amonraa187 a écrit:don't like em very much...da production iz wacc....
WAS CRACCIN GROOV U FROM HOOVA ???WICH SET ??DU LOWS LALA SELO OR THE RASKALS ???
SC13 alfred 13 en paix .jean michel 13 en paix
scan warrior .en paix momo asnay en paix .man asnay en paix .jeckel 13 en paix .arna 13 en paix .joker 13 en paix .pascal warrior en paix .suga quik repose en paix !!!!
bg rambo simone 13 en paix
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 4272

Message par Amonraa187 le 30 Déc 2006, 17:06

74 hoovers aka fantastic four
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 31 Déc 2006, 06:32

Amonraa187 a écrit:74 hoovers aka fantastic four
ok dawm its all good than groove ... i grew up in south cpt and than moved to paris i was wonderin' why a hoova criminal would post on a french forum ??wich generation??i dont really know nobody from the 74 all i know is yall and the kitchenz was seriously servin the cheese toast bacc in the bangin days..peace groove and keep that orange flag up
scan warrior .en paix momo asnay en paix .man asnay en paix .jeckel 13 en paix .arna 13 en paix .joker 13 en paix .pascal warrior en paix .suga quik repose en paix !!!!
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Amonraa187 le 31 Déc 2006, 12:01

OGKim a écrit:
ok dawm its all good than groove ... i grew up in south cpt and than moved to paris i was wonderin' why a hoova criminal would post on a french forum ??wich generation??i dont really know nobody from the 74 all i know is yall and the kitchenz was seriously servin the cheese toast bacc in the bangin days..peace groove and keep that orange flag up

wuz born in 1976..my popz wuz 1 of da founding fatherz of 74'z..
left s.c. waybacc in 1990 (military academy) n now i'm workin fo nato in eu...found thiz shiznit on google...
yea...we n kitchen Crips...n fucc east coast crip bitchez!!
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 31 Déc 2006, 13:50

Amonraa187 a écrit:
OGKim a écrit:

wuz born in 1976..my popz wuz 1 of da founding fatherz of 74'z..
left s.c. waybacc in 1990 (military academy) n now i'm workin fo nato in eu...found thiz shiznit on google...
yea...we n kitchen Crips...n fucc east coast crip bitchez!!
yeah before the peace treaty when bangin was 4 real ... before your homies turned criminal and exept the 52 them hoovaz aint with the crip cause no mo , they ride solo .groove.. your hood was one of the hardest with the selos 107..me i was born in 71 left in the 80's after the divorce of my parents i came bacc on few occasions i use to live were long beach touch compton on the other side of the leaf not far from kelly nhcc and sscc ...now u must be around germany right ???heard there was hoovaz around those military bases
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Amonraa187 le 31 Déc 2006, 17:21

i'm in croatia...workin az instructor fo cro army...
yeah...we hoova all over us mili...few dayz ago my hoovaz fucc'd up swan coz he wrote snoova on da wall...
daamn i miss dayz of waybacc...
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 01 Jan 2007, 06:03

Amonraa187 a écrit:i'm in croatia...workin az instructor fo cro army...
yeah...we hoova all over us mili...few dayz ago my hoovaz fucc'd up swan coz he wrote snoova on da wall...
daamn i miss dayz of waybacc...

lol sways hittin walls in europe were was it ?? heard of u.s soldiaz bangin overseas even in irak heard they was set trippin hard there lolol but talkin about the days me too i miss those days ...
...than we should create a topic about cali hoods ...some of them have been there and are actually working with cali people like gizo who was workin with prod from the sc cartel seno who just got and album out on some sureno shit and khomany who is doin his thang with og daddy v from cpt atf hood ...let me know and welcome here cuz...
i remember i met a guy from yo set bacc in the 90's his name was tiny h mac 4 he had a twin brotha too they was livin next to san pedro next to toast land ,do u or your father knew don juan,hoova ray,lil honda,crazy h,gangsta jake ,hoova joe from the 74 they are h.i.p by now ...one of my homegirl had a baby daddy from 52 she was from sscc i remember a gang of hard core hooverette moved to long beach and was fuccin active bacc then ...ridin with them isanes u remember the hoosane connection puttin twinkies on their bacc ..any way peace cuzz
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Amonraa187 le 01 Jan 2007, 22:58

thiz wuz in sum army base in germany...
n yeah i'm down wit cali hoodz fo sho...
my popz wuz killed bacc in '84...so i guess he knew sum of 'em...
hoosane - school yard'z,insane'z n shot gunz...that wuz da shit...
i'm cool wit most crips n bloods in mili. coz in afg. where i wuz fo 6 monthz
it wuz all bout cali luv...we're all in da same shit...
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 02 Jan 2007, 06:30

Amonraa187 a écrit:thiz wuz in sum army base in germany...
n yeah i'm down wit cali hoodz fo sho...
my popz wuz killed bacc in '84...so i guess he knew sum of 'em...
hoosane - school yard'z,insane'z n shot gunz...that wuz da shit...
i'm cool wit most crips n bloods in mili. coz in afg. where i wuz fo 6 monthz
it wuz all bout cali luv...we're all in da same shit...

dawm in 84 may he rest in peace ....yeah theres no place for set trip when surounded by enemies ..lol dawm that must be a hard ass spot ...was there any cc ridaz there ???some santanas or sum vatos from compton ??
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Amonraa187 le 02 Jan 2007, 19:33

crips,bloods,vatos...there'z many vatoz in iraq...doin time 2 get da green card...
d.o.d. iz investigatin gang affiliation in mili riiite now...
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par Amonraa187 le 02 Jan 2007, 21:37

yeah i forgot...afg. iz totally fucc'd up...them talibans makin money of drugs...they're much stronger than before...in kandahar we wuzn't able to left da base fo dayz!!
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 03 Jan 2007, 12:26

Amonraa187 a écrit:yeah i forgot...afg. iz totally fucc'd up...them talibans makin money of drugs...they're much stronger than before...in kandahar we wuzn't able to left da base fo dayz!!
ok thats what i heard them talibans are bacc in force and only u.s soldiaz are struglin in the hot spots ...yeah i also heard that they are craccin down gang bangaz inside the army but if they do so they gonna loose a gang of good soldiaz knowin that u.s is using gang banga for their wars since bacc in the days ... its a dangerous move cause most of the war dogs are gang affiliated ...do u have racial gang wars like in compton between surenos and crips and bloods i know that your hood specially the selos and the 112 was involve in a hard core gang war with south los and most piruz were fightin cv tortilla flat ..in compton streets set trip is becomin racial ...since the surenos are afiliated with the nazi in the pn the shit is becomin highly racial ...but your hood was also cool with a gang of 18 streetaz how is the situation in the military ???
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Amonraa187 le 03 Jan 2007, 12:39

real soljaz ain't fighitin against each other...i mean professional soljaz
coz i wuz in special forces...
most gangbangin comes from young gz...who didn't cee a lot of fightin..
n when they do...they shit their pants...n then it doesn't matter if u're blacc,white or chicano....
Amonraa187
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 06 Jan 2007, 10:38

Amonraa187 a écrit:real soljaz ain't fighitin against each other...i mean professional soljaz
coz i wuz in special forces...
most gangbangin comes from young gz...who didn't cee a lot of fightin..
n when they do...they shit their pants...n then it doesn't matter if u're blacc,white or chicano....
yeah cause its a soldia that is watchin your bacc when the shit is on ..so guess that when u went thru real action u dont act the same ...
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Retour vers KILLA CALI