Tragniew Parc et Spook Town diss MC Eiht

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

Message par OGKim le 20 Avr 2008, 05:03

les gars du gang a mc 8 le recherche pour lui mettre une fesser le dernier et coupable detre un bouffon ...
SC13 alfred 13 en paix .jean michel 13 en paix
scan warrior .en paix momo asnay en paix .man asnay en paix .jeckel 13 en paix .arna 13 en paix .joker 13 en paix .pascal warrior en paix .suga quik repose en paix !!!!
bg rambo simone 13 en paix
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 4272

Publicité

Publicité

Re: tragniew parc et spook town diss mc 8

Message par OGM le 20 Avr 2008, 13:07

Ca va pas pour tonton 8 la niveau street credibilité...y'a Mako Capone qui s'fout de sa gueule aussi..
"Don't hate the Playa, hate the Game"
www.youtube.com/user/Origeenal93
OGM
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message(s) : 4545

Re: tragniew parc et spook town diss mc 8

Message par Ronnie Ron le 20 Avr 2008, 16:28

ce truc a etait orchestre par chill c'est lui qui rappe avec,ya pas apprecie qui sorte des sons de cmw quand il etait en zonz et depuis ils sont en embrouille....mc eiht c'est fait des thune sur son dos je sais pas avec quels albums surement le represent ou le dernier cmw ou d'autres sons a lui
Ronnie Ron
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 597

Re: Tragniew Parc et Spook Town diss MC Eiht

Message par COMPTONRIDA1 le 22 Jan 2010, 23:30

MC Eiht est une chienne lil effrayant qui est devenu un cb4 .. Eiht était cool jusqu'à sa gangstérisme a été testé .. Il n'est pas le mec il prétend être .. Il n'a jamais été en prison n'a jamais été impliqué dans les activités des gangs .. Jus Hung autour .. Mc Eiht a été signé à notre label .. Et son nom a changé à Tony Smalls .. Mc Eiht n'a mauvaises affaires avec Facteur Records House .. Facteur House Records est un label Compton Basé .. Les gens de Compton jamais aimé MC Eiht .. Parce que la majorité des gens savaient qu'il était effrayant et ce n'est pas un réel GANGSTER .. Les gens de Compton a commencé à aimer Mc Eiht tout son temps au Facteur House .. Pourquoi? Parce Eiht a finalement faire de la musique avec REAL SOLIDE O / G's de Compton ... Mako Capone est une ville légende locale, qui a été avant que sa carrière de rap .. Or, ce sont les mots d'un gangster Compton

Loyalty & Honor Is Priceless
COMPTONRIDA1
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 17

Message par tanqueray le 23 Jan 2010, 10:39

le ptit freestyle beef de obg cyco est pas mal du tout j aime bien son flow!
tanqueray
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 137

Message par OGKim le 23 Jan 2010, 13:43

yo to that cpt rida cuzz u can post in english here ...are u that tana man on youtube postin all those nice videos about gangsta stave twinz and them majestics???
i grew up in compton on the leaf and lb blvd ...welcome here cuzz
them that shit was hard specialy mako and all them spook town reptible obg style was the guys that got served was suposed to be from nutty? knowin how atf love them ...
o and the hoe wasnt mc 8 ex girlfriend ???dawm mako's a fool 4 that ...but 8 livin in long beach is doin his thang along other reptible like g bone bayleaf and them cuzz on the otha side of alameda .
scan warrior .en paix momo asnay en paix .man asnay en paix .jeckel 13 en paix .arna 13 en paix .joker 13 en paix .pascal warrior en paix .suga quik repose en paix !!!!
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Pov le 23 Jan 2010, 13:51

UN GROS BIG UP A MAKO CAPONE/FACTOR HOUSE RCS!!!!!!.......
PAZ
Pov
Diamond Rider

Message(s) : 1331

Message par Pov le 23 Jan 2010, 14:25

PTITE PIQURE DE RAPPEL.....ON AVAIT FAIT 1 ITW EN 08/09!!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/02bcms
ITW MAKO CAPONE SUR HH-FURY 94Fm!
Dernière édition par Pov le 25 Jan 2010, 14:54, édité 3 fois.
Pov
Diamond Rider

Message(s) : 1331

Message par COMPTONRIDA1 le 23 Jan 2010, 19:44

Thanks for the sendspace link.. imma download it in a few.. Yeah dat was Tha Chills girlfriend that eiht was fuckin while chill was locked up..Thats the real reason they were beefing..over pussy.. So we had her tell her piece of the truth on both them niggas.. Jus sad to see that we have buster ass niggas like the representing COMPTON like that...Them niggas aint never been the type of niggas they claim to have been or be.. Niggas is some frauds..Actually they really aint from Compton Eiht and Chill are both from Long Beach..Boom Bam took them niggas in years ago and had people to believe they from Compton...Eiht and Chill fucks with Long Beach..Real Compton Crips dont even get along with Long Beach..Only the gay ass rappers..But other than that I got an Exclusive track to release tonite..Mako Disses Chill and Mc Ren..I will upload tonite..Mako say he cleaning up the city....But thanks for the extended love on here and ill be sure to keep yall up on whats new from Compton and Factor House Records aswell as some exclusive Mc Eiht tracks we recorded on em..
COMPTONRIDA1
Tourist Rider

Message par COMPTONRIDA1 le 23 Jan 2010, 19:47

OGKim a écrit:yo to that cpt rida cuzz u can post in english here ...are u that tana man on youtube postin all those nice videos about gangsta stave twinz and them majestics???
them that shit was hard specialy mako and all them spook town reptible obg style was the guys that got served was suposed to be from nutty? knowin how atf love them ...
o and the hoe wasnt mc 8 ex girlfriend ???dawm mako's a fool 4 that ...but 8 livin in long beach is doin his thang along other reptible like g bone bayleaf and them cuzz on the otha side of alameda .

My youtube is Comptonrida1..I jus spoke to Gangsta from the tana not to long ago..How can I get that documentary of turtle that was done years ago..It was made from some guys in France.. Can anyone help me find it..
COMPTONRIDA1
Tourist Rider

Message par CaliReprezent le 23 Jan 2010, 20:20

COMPTONRIDA1 a écrit:Thanks for the sendspace link.. imma download it in a few.. Yeah dat was Tha Chills girlfriend that eiht was fuckin while chill was locked up..Thats the real reason they were beefing..over pussy.. So we had her tell her piece of the truth on both them niggas.. Jus sad to see that we have buster ass niggas like the representing COMPTON like that...Them niggas aint never been the type of niggas they claim to have been or be.. Niggas is some frauds..Actually they really aint from Compton Eiht and Chill are both from Long Beach..Boom Bam took them niggas in years ago and had people to believe they from Compton...Eiht and Chill fucks with Long Beach..Real Compton Crips dont even get along with Long Beach..Only the gay ass rappers..But other than that I got an Exclusive track to release tonite..Mako Disses Chill and Mc Ren..I will upload tonite..Mako say he cleaning up the city....But thanks for the extended love on here and ill be sure to keep yall up on whats new from Compton and Factor House Records aswell as some exclusive Mc Eiht tracks we recorded on em..

What do you think about Daddy-V, and his affiliation to Long Beach, his compilation "Compton and Long Beach" ?
Real Compton OG or not ? Daddy-V fuck with LBC but stay a real Compton OG i think.
STREET KNOWLEDGE / LENCH MOB
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE INDEPENDENT
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 271

Message par OGKim le 24 Jan 2010, 05:05

well on east side cpt have a comon border with lb ...and its a no love zone lolol ns lbc got no love for cpt and thats both way shit but wasnt always as simple as stated by compton rida but we can look at it this way ....some compton set have lb allied like tana was cool with 4corner block until they killed one of them
like sscc hate most long beach hoods and specially 2nc wich is a small set who been fuccin with tanas recently a tana obg named caddy 2 was killed by sscc members on ns long beach in a party most tanas be down with 2nc but sscc be down with another long beach gang called sex money murder crips they located more south than sscc rivals the 2nc who are located mostly near jordan hi schoool wich is near to compton
all this to say compton hood do fucc with long beach politic and even some cpt sets have a piece of long beach
like sscc use to own part of blvd mafia in the 80's like compton varrio tokeros be owning part of lb ns and even cv tg and cv 70 is named after a long beach street were their o hood was located near blvd mafia and up to east side compton myrhhh up to lpp were the chicos were
also sscc are livin all over long beach and have spot inside of lbc so its not as simple as compton hates long beach that aint what's craccin ...
after tiny smoke from ssadcc killed by sum lbc off brands the shit lbk was all over sscc land but them goonies are fuccin with smm with a passion
scrappy from smm is a tnb wich is sscc party crew them sex money murder are close to sscc ..
and compton rida u know eddie boe from spook town ..ask him about 8 and he was livin in spook town bacc than but wasnt no gang banga the guy
had a sis fuccin with niews and was like a crip fan but sayin he wasnt even from compton aint rite eddy boe slapped 8 for claimin spook town
and who remember when atf was acacia tragniew farm ???until they beefed and spook town did replace the niews on atf shit true story .....
anyway sayin 8 aint from compton is a bit too much he was no reptible he never really banged thats true wasnt even goin to local schoools he was in private shit but sayin he was a long beach guy who invented all that is sum xtras
anyway daddy v is from farm dog like obg ace and he is livin in long beach and does that makes him a lesser man ???
the shit is daddy v not really actin like he sum gang bang hero but 8 did but i guesss the real reason for all that drama is that shrimp smellin pussy ....
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par OGKim le 24 Jan 2010, 05:29

CaliReprezent a écrit:
COMPTONRIDA1 a écrit:Thanks for the sendspace link.. imma download it in a few.. Yeah dat was Tha Chills girlfriend that eiht was fuckin while chill was locked up..Thats the real reason they were beefing..over pussy.. So we had her tell her piece of the truth on both them niggas.. Jus sad to see that we have buster ass niggas like the representing COMPTON like that...Them niggas aint never been the type of niggas they claim to have been or be.. Niggas is some frauds..Actually they really aint from Compton Eiht and Chill are both from Long Beach..Boom Bam took them niggas in years ago and had people to believe they from Compton...Eiht and Chill fucks with Long Beach..Real Compton Crips dont even get along with Long Beach..Only the gay ass rappers..But other than that I got an Exclusive track to release tonite..Mako Disses Chill and Mc Ren..I will upload tonite..Mako say he cleaning up the city....But thanks for the extended love on here and ill be sure to keep yall up on whats new from Compton and Factor House Records aswell as some exclusive Mc Eiht tracks we recorded on em..

What do you think about Daddy-V, and his affiliation to Long Beach, his compilation "Compton and Long Beach" ?Real Compton OG or not ? Daddy-V fuck with LBC but stay a real Compton OG i think.
first off
real compton og ????even mako dont claim that bullshit ....u must have started a compton set to call yoself an og all that daddy v shit is made for the gangsta rap fan that been buyin alll his shit at the swamp meet ....let me clearafie when i was livin in compton that was the definition of real og
og meant original gandees who was the first compton crip set that hood was hudge and the grandees had half of west compton on locc
the hood daddy v from in named richmond farm and was were the real compton og salty was living and the grandees had park villae under their wings that hood pvcc was started by grandees and they was livin there also grandees project on alondra were nutty hang now was the main spot of the first compton crip gang called grandees those can call themselvs compton og ......
first daddy v generation ''in the street'''aint no og he obg like most of actual big boys who be runnin that gangsta shit and he lives in long beach but is not really into gang bang politiks and retaliation the guy 's in a hutslin trip ..so as far as og he dont bang like some otha fool from his generation but the guy is on the hood sellin slangin and doin his thang but he's not puttin work for anyhood he dont pill caps and beef with atf enemies ect well put it this way as far as gang bangin he's as active as 8 chill or any rapper execpt guys like mako capone who are still bangin i dont think daddy v stil gang bang and roll thru 66 65 on nasty missions ....
well in the system there aint no compton and long beach shit ......it s the hub and the dub
in jail its compton and watts vs all the rest those two citys are tight on the inside ...let me put it the real way mostly long beach dont hang with cpt and are not cool with compton but some long beach hood have compton ties and some compton hood can fucc with some lb hood
but when daddy v is doin his compilation its more like its og title a gangsta rap musical shit
and daddy dont live in his old hood he be all over long beach fuccin with rap cats now im not here to diss him i got mad love for his shit
just to let yall know what some people call og and what older poeple think about it ....
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par OGKim le 24 Jan 2010, 05:45

COMPTONRIDA1 a écrit:
OGKim a écrit:yo to that cpt rida cuzz u can post in english here ...are u that tana man on youtube postin all those nice videos about gangsta stave twinz and them majestics???

My youtube is Comptonrida1..I jus spoke to Gangsta from the tana not to long ago..How can I get that documentary of turtle that was done years ago..It was made from some guys in France.. Can anyone help me find it..

yo is he comin out yet ???got mad respect for that cpt legend him and his bro quitanaro and his sisters was puttin major work along with twinz and mexican bob turtle ect ect thanks for sunday drive though ... u the guy who blasted it first ????
are u talkin about that doc were u cc turtle in a rag top bouncin threw the blvd on his way to the scating ring on rosecranz ??
legendary cuzz ...i though it was a tv shit done by local news ...u also c the twinz a foool from front and mexican bob straped in aroom with one twinz sayin u better wach out ..do u know how turtle died ???adcc did it and even to this day some tana be frontin' sayn bullshit about grape..nonono tutle got merked by adcc and set up by sum legendary ad cripelette the shit did bring war to another level bacc then sscc was at it with palmer first and adcc was at it with tana more that shit made it a total war even pvcc got into play the summer yall killed bg hawk from 80 who was livin in the arms
and palmer was at it big time with nutty even tana had a cpt hi beef goin on vs nutty than that summer nsa was formed and became the biggest crip machine up to that day ...tana is a dying set ...peace treating with bloods against crips with tree and fruit and are gettin killed on those compton street by the sons of the one who started all that ....the shit dont stop
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par COMPTONRIDA1 le 24 Jan 2010, 19:44

OG KIM..I hear all what you say.. I know all the history about COMPTON GANGS...I guess that tutorial is for the people on here besided myself...good read though.. you know ya shit.. Mako's family has a long history to this Compton Crip shit.. actually the family name is the monks...I dont knock daddy v for what he do.. Like I say its a rapper thing and ya gotta get cha money...All im sayin is if I go on the eastside of Long Beach hollerin out compton and I dont rap..Imma fasho get stomped out..same if Long Beach niggas was in Compton..But meaning if you bang..
COMPTONRIDA1
Tourist Rider

Mako Capone ft.Devo "Spitless" Compton Most Wanted Diss

Message par COMPTONRIDA1 le 24 Jan 2010, 19:52

COMPTONRIDA1
Tourist Rider

Message par OGKim le 25 Jan 2010, 03:52

COMPTONRIDA1 a écrit:OG KIM..I hear all what you say.. I know all the history about COMPTON GANGS...I guess that tutorial is for the people on here besided myself...good read though.. you know ya shit.. Mako's family has a long history to this Compton Crip shit.. actually the family name is the monks...I dont knock daddy v for what he do.. Like I say its a rapper thing and ya gotta get cha money...All im sayin is if I go on the eastside of Long Beach hollerin out compton and I dont rap..Imma fasho get stomped out..same if Long Beach niggas was in Compton..But meaning if you bang..
yeah that tutorial shit was more for them young french rap fan that was really thinking that daddy v's compton real og title was digged in the yellow bricc wall all the way to long beach blvd were the compton real og 's finally did unite the two city..... a bit like dre and snoop on cronic 1992 were them rappers did try to transcend their lil rap union by blastin their city together as if it was official in the street but the only city i know that did get along with compton was watts never ever heard of cpt lbc car ...
in some part of long beach claimin cpt can be even fatal im talkin about ns area but wearin a strong bich conceptual caps pass the leaf north bound and u might end up with a surprised gift as soon as u slow down on any light stop or watever shit uza potential target ....even on the vatos side them cvtg tks are lbk meaning they all chongo killaz remember what happen to serena williams sista ??on 1500 greenleaf cuzzz
she was on that compton and long bitch caravan of love gliding all thru the h55d with long beach mac mafia brothaz around her
i guess on 1500 blk they finaly found that compton and long beach love in the form of a storm of bullet shot by sum real cpt obg
and she 's restin ...now all this to say that dont get caught in that lb cpt love thinking that buyin daddy v's street wear ll give u a pass thru the panic zone cause cuzz there aint no compton and long beach together ecept around vip's gangsta rap section
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par OGKim le 25 Jan 2010, 04:36

i knew a monk but his name was not monk ..it was his hood name and he wasnt from stcc but from 55 as far as big fam i only know the one around the area i use to live in johson anderson hawkins winston brims davis those family did run spots blocc or even the whole lane im not too familiar with spook town all i know is few years ago it was nearly at it with them and my ex hood and them obg's had to handle their tiny goonies cause with eddy boe and the h55d its mostly all profit and mutual respect .even with the drama the h55d went thru with nutty u heard about kk and c rag so since that them sscc aint on atf like they was during a minute
...shit mako's really after 8 ...and with no disrespect were u from in the hub ??
i though u was from santana jugin the video u had on your tube acount ...thanks for keepin us informed on that factor house thang
i think if french rap fan are about the real compton street musik from real gang banger
factor house is the real deal ...like maniak musik codefendants dirty boop lil yac them are reptible from the otha side of alameda
burris lane got young mavericc doin his thang along feds and u have them burris street cats with few ex chesters and sscc 's not really bangin mostly hustlin and doin their music and slangin their cushh north of a lane but stilll on the h55d
also what yall think about that guerilla black almond block soldiaz afiliation ?? in other word he a otg palmer or a texas folks ???
the video with that cuzz related with furb throwin that old ass palmer bloccc sign and that guerilla blacc gettin alll emotional paradin with straps like he just blew a military base ..the whole scene had me rollin ...cause cuzzz the gayme must be the fakest weakest lamest gayest shit that lakewood ever shitted and pretended that 's a compton thang piru thang when the bitch was all play ball non bangin type of lame ass busta livin in tana hood and not missing a strip show were he was shakin his booty like a traaamp ...and that gay ass fake ass piru imitator with a kelly tat on his arms was makin the whole p lookin like a spiderman gang ...maaan fucc the game wanna know your opinion on that one cuzz
and pop gate ???mob gate or ludaz gate???and how does lil skip death did afect all this piru love and shit last year mob did ride though .....always good to have sumbody from the city i mostly post all those question so your answer will enlight those french rap fan and redirect their atention were its worth ...enuf euro thrown on some fake ass studios 's nows time to suport the real ...and compton rida'z here to let yall know cause i can confirm yall that cats is from compton
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par CaliReprezent le 25 Jan 2010, 15:18

OGKim a écrit:first off
real compton og ????even mako dont claim that bullshit ....u must have started a compton set to call yoself an og all that daddy v shit is made for the gangsta rap fan that been buyin alll his shit at the swamp meet ....let me clearafie when i was livin in compton that was the definition of real og
og meant original gandees who was the first compton crip set that hood was hudge and the grandees had half of west compton on locc
the hood daddy v from in named richmond farm and was were the real compton og salty was living and the grandees had park villae under their wings that hood pvcc was started by grandees and they was livin there also grandees project on alondra were nutty hang now was the main spot of the first compton crip gang called grandees those can call themselvs compton og ......
first daddy v generation ''in the street'''aint no og he obg like most of actual big boys who be runnin that gangsta shit and he lives in long beach but is not really into gang bang politiks and retaliation the guy 's in a hutslin trip ..so as far as og he dont bang like some otha fool from his generation but the guy is on the hood sellin slangin and doin his thang but he's not puttin work for anyhood he dont pill caps and beef with atf enemies ect well put it this way as far as gang bangin he's as active as 8 chill or any rapper execpt guys like mako capone who are still bangin i dont think daddy v stil gang bang and roll thru 66 65 on nasty missions ....
well in the system there aint no compton and long beach shit ......it s the hub and the dub
in jail its compton and watts vs all the rest those two citys are tight on the inside ...let me put it the real way mostly long beach dont hang with cpt and are not cool with compton but some long beach hood have compton ties and some compton hood can fucc with some lb hood
but when daddy v is doin his compilation its more like its og title a gangsta rap musical shit
and daddy dont live in his old hood he be all over long beach fuccin with rap cats now im not here to diss him i got mad love for his shit
just to let yall know what some people call og and what older poeple think about it ....

Merci de ta réponse OGKim, mais t'aurait pu le faire en français lol j'avais posté la question en anglais pour que COMPTONRIDA1 comprenne.
Alors ouais d'après ce que tu dis, Daddy-V n'est pas un vrai OG comme on pourait le croire au vu du titre de son album.
D'après ce que j'ai lu dans ta réponse, il est "hood" mais pas impliqué dans les gangbangin' pur quoi, dans des missions pour son hood, ne deale pas etc... Daddy-V est donc un rappeur comme les autres, pas un véritable OG.
Tu pourrais reprendre en FR tes deux premiers paragraphes ou tu parle des og meant original gandees et du hood Richmond Farm de Daddy V ? Ca m'intéresse ça. Merci mec.
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 25 Jan 2010, 15:30

si daddy v et og de lauto distrib et sa moi je respecte dans la rue il et obg mais comme il sadresse a un public majoritairemen exterieur au milieu
il di og car il pense ke cest plus ''vendeur'' mais nivo street cest un vrai un obg voila ce ke je pense ...og cest un titre ki dit ke tu est original dun gang
or daddy v sur son hood farm dog il clame obg mais dans le rap il di og voila et personne ne lui dira le contraire mais comme on et aussi lu par un obg jai ete plus precis ..sinon maximum RESPECT AND MAD LOVE FOR OG DADDY V
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par OGKim le 25 Jan 2010, 15:36

EN FAITE DANS LA VILLE DE CPT LES VRAI OG CRIPS SON ORIGINAIRE DU GANG GRANDEES PREMIER A CLAMER COMPTON CRIPS ET AUSSI SANTANA POSSEDE DE VRAI OG KIL APELLE AUJOURDHUI TRIPLE OG MAIS A MON EPOKE IL ETAI OG ET LES GAS DE LA GEN A DADDY OBG ....
DEBUT 70'S ET CE GANG EGLOBAI PRESKE TOUS LOUEST DE COMPTON PARC VILLAGE RICHMOND FARM K ET NUTTY BLOCC KI SON DES HOOD DIFFERENT A LHEURE ACTUEL ET LE GRAND OG DE TOUS CE GANG SAPELLAI SALTY OG I P ET VIVAI LA OU DADDY V A GRANDI ...ET AUSSI ETE RESPONSABLE DE LA PROPAGATION DU BLEU SUR SSADCC
LES OG SON LES GRANDEES POUR CE KI ET DE LA MAJORITER DES COMPTON CRIPS SAUF SANTANA KI EXISTAI DEJA ....
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par Bouli le 25 Jan 2010, 15:57

EDIT : OGK a repondu pour lui et avant moi donc j'efface ma trad. lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Comptonrida1 (and OGKim) for shedding light on such matters. I've never been too interested on the gang side since I'm a complete foreigner to this culture and I'm more into the musical aspect but it's always good to get insights into the gang underworld, it helps us put things into perspective as far as what gangsta rappers say in their lyrics. I wouldn't be surprised it Chill was actually from the Beach 'cause I read in his interviews that he's known Snoop's clique for many years and that they were in Jordan HS together and stuff, and he was involved with Half Dead when he blew up in like 93-94 too. Based on what I've heard, read, seen, comprehended over the years, I'm under the impression (as an outside onlooker) that most gangsta rappers, at least most "mainstream" gangsta rappers are mostly people that hung around rather than active gang members, and a lot of them (including Eiht) consider themselves as "hood reporters". But since you mention that Eiht is a fraud, do you happen to know rappers that are/were actually active gang members ? I heard that rappers like Young Dre, Sinister, BG K.O. & Dresta or the 40 Thevz are well-respected.

Anyhow, welcome to this board Comptonrida1. We appreciate your sharing knowledge with us.
Oui, je suis communiste et un marxiste en plus, et je t'emmerde gros con, barres-toi fasciste pourri impuissant à la solde du patronnariat, et de l'impérialisme yankee. Casses-toi de chez moi gros porc, sale boche pourri va vendre ta lessive.
Bouli
Untouchable Rider (Moderator)

Message(s) : 1902

Message par CaliReprezent le 25 Jan 2010, 16:05

OK OGKim merci pour toutes ces infos sur les véritables OG CRIPS.
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message par OGKim le 25 Jan 2010, 16:16

derien si je me permet de mapeller og kim cest ke je suis fondateur des red boys et premiere generation des olimpiade et de simone weil
sinon non ces info ne son pas valable pour tous les crips ke ceux de compton les autre apeleron og lekip a raymond washington
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Message par OGKim le 25 Jan 2010, 16:21

sinon pour ceux ke compton interesse aller vite voir le space du frere compton rida 1 cest du lourd et de lauthentik
et ke cest une aubaine davoir un gas de ce calibre sur ce forum voila mes 2 cents de knowledge de compton car moi cest 2 cents lui
cest la bank
jaimerai avoir son opinion sur
LES SURENOS ....JE SUIS ETONNER KE PERSONNE NE LUI POSE DES QUESTION CEST UN VRAI DE CHER VRAI ...
OGKim
Way 2 Bling-Bling Rider

Suivant

Retour vers KILLA CALI