RIP Pretty Black

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

RIP Pretty Black

Message par ze0n le 11 Juil 2008, 19:27

OAKLAND - A 25-year-old San Leandro man described as a promising rapper was shot to death Friday night at an East Oakland apartment complex, police said. He was identified as Ayoola Matthew Odumuyiwa, who performed under the name ''Pretty Black,'' police said. He was found with multiple gunshot wounds about 9:44 p.m. Friday in an apartment complex in the 2600 block of Alvingroom Court, which runs off MacArthur Boulevard not far from Castlemont High School. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Sgt. John Parkinson said Saturday that Odumuyiwa had relatives who lived in the complex. He said police are not sure how long he had been there or why he was shot. No arrests had been made Saturday. Parkinson said police were told by relatives and friends that Odumuyiwa had appeared in some rap videos and also had made some CDs. The killing was Oakland's 56th homicide of the year and the first in a week. Last year at this time there were 40 homicides in the city. Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland are offering up to $10,000 in reward money for information leading to the arrest of the killer. Anyone with information can call police at 238-3821 or Crime Stoppers at 777-8572 or 777-3211

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Jackpot !
ze0n
Untouchable Rider (Moderator)

Message(s) : 2362

RIP Pretty Black

Publicité

Publicité

Re: RIP Pretty Black

Message par Major le 15 Juil 2008, 11:47

R.I.P.

Malheureusement rien d etonnant avec tous les problemes que ce gars amenaient notamment 2 années de suite au Bay Area Awards ,beaucoup trop d ennemis selon les dires...
*And all that school shit was nerve-racking.
That shit ain't gave me pape, that's the reason I prefer jackin'..*
[RIP]Rappin Ron

*Im Tryin to do it Right but im livin in the nation of sin..*
*For Breakin Laws of the system... but the system fails..*
-Free Twisted Black-
Major
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 265

Retour vers KILLA CALI