MSANE - Coast 2 Coast Hustlin (2006, Sacramento)

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

Message par MSANE le 03 Avr 2006, 07:12

Hey for those of you wanting to know a little more about me you can check my myspace profile " official msane ".......... it has audio and pics etc.......

I would like to thank the host of this web site for the invite to join.....

my resume includes working with :

Bubba Sparx
Nappy Roots
B-legit
Spice1
Brotha Lynch Hung
First Degree
balance
Andre Nickatina
Jay Tee
TBO of No Limits 504 Boyz
loki
Suga T
Mac Dre
50 Cent Producer jonathan " jr " rotem
etc..................

i am lookin forward to gettin to know the people on here...... MSANE
MSANE COAST 2 COAST HUSTLIN
feat: Bubba Sparx, Nappy Roots, Jay Tee, Balance, Andre Nickatina, First Degree, T-Nutty, and TBO from No Limits 504 Boyz........

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 9

Publicité

Publicité

Message par Malcolm le 03 Avr 2006, 08:52

Welcome mane, glad 2 see some more oversea artists joining the board.

I was wondering, are you the same Msane that has released "Pimpin' & Panderin' " and "Unda da Influence " ? Where are you from exactly.?..the Bay Area i recon..

I've tryed to look for your MySpace webpage but no chance...could you post the adress up please.. Anyways, thanx 4 joining and keep it west!! 8)
Malcolm
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 487

Message par SugaQuik le 03 Avr 2006, 15:48

"Pimpin' & Panderin' " & "Unda da Influence " was dope ...
SugaQuik
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 329

Message par Kicket le 03 Avr 2006, 15:57

lol c'est sûr que s'il lâche pas le lien, ça va pas être simple :
http://www.myspace.com/officialmsane

et c'est bien le MSANE de Sacramento qui a sorti les albums que vous cités, MalcoM et SugaQuick...

sup MSANE, thx for joining the 187 Forum... as i told you, most of people round here know what they talkin about as far as music is concerned, so it's always good for an underground US artist to directly connect with his overseas fans (or at least "curious listeners")... also most of them do speak english as you can see, so don't be afraid to post in english...

about your albums (and therefore "Coast 2 Coast Hustlin"), can you let us know where we can buy them? i mean, can overseas people buy them directly from you??
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Message par MSANE le 03 Avr 2006, 18:23

Thank You for the comments. I'm glad you liked the album. Yes I did Unda Da Influence and Pimpin n Panderin. I'm glad you guys liked them. Coast 2 Coast Hustlin is my baby..... I am workin day and nite on it ............ I am from Sacramento Ca.
I currently live in the mid west now. That is how I was able to get Bubba Nappy and TBO........ As for my previous albums. Well, I have about 100 pimpin n panderins left from what I repressed in january. Brand new sealed and all...... If you are interested in any of my other albums, I can copy them for you if anyone is interested. I keep one of everything I do........ I'm no big headed cat, that's just not me. Anyone wanna to hit me direct may do so at msane@tmail.com I enjoy all opinions of my work good or bad. It lets me know where I could fix the flaws........ MSANE
feat: Bubba Sparx, Nappy Roots, Jay Tee, Balance, Andre Nickatina, First Degree, T-Nutty, and TBO from No Limits 504 Boyz........

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par gfunk4life le 03 Avr 2006, 19:35

hi msane,i listen to pimpin n panderin and unda da influence,i really like that.,good sac-town shit :wink:

in 1995,you did "rip till we meet",it's a long time i find this,if you can reppressed this bomb album,i think a lot of bay area collector like me can be happy.think about please welcome
nothin' but gangsta funk
gfunk4life
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 148

Message par Trickistik Prod le 03 Avr 2006, 20:31

Bon excusez moi mai jvai répondre en francais pour la bone compréhension de tous... :oops:
Franchement je conaissai pas MSANE mais les 4 extrait kG pu écouT sur le site myspace du pélo mon vraiment plu. :wink: Va falloir surveillé la sorti de son skeude a mon avis paske si il est du meme accabi kles extrait kG écouT alors sa promet...
Trickistik Prod
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 823

Message par Kicket le 03 Avr 2006, 21:15

it's 10:15pm here in France, the 187 SHOW is on and i'm playing a "MSANE" session... eheh... :wink:
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message par MSANE le 04 Avr 2006, 03:01

Man. 95 rip till we meet. I didn't think anyone remembered that one. I might repress it down the road..... Maybe..... But I have the original disc..... I can make copy.....

Msane

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par Phera le 04 Avr 2006, 17:50

Attention le "Game For Free" voilà la tuerie, j'accroche à mort la prod, simple et super efficace !! Par contre les autres extraits j'ai pas du tout accroché ..
Phera
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 461

Message par SugaQuik le 04 Avr 2006, 18:18

MSANE a écrit:95 rip till we meet. I didn't think anyone remembered that one.

rip tell we meet with " rollin with da homiez" and the too sick song " mind of a psycho" :D lol I like it
SugaQuik
Gold Rider

Message par Ricco le 05 Avr 2006, 15:54

Your LP'S are so tight Mane!!Glad 2 see you in this Board and im so hapyy that u realeased a new LP.
To all the tricks and them bitches
who suck on the dick occasionally
the scarecrow i love all you hoes
who be really playin the dick so sensationally
Ricco
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 573

Message par G-Ro le 05 Avr 2006, 20:35

welcome Msane... that Balla-hollics comp is nice!
G-Ro
Diamond Rider

Message(s) : 1152

Message par MSANE le 05 Avr 2006, 22:31

Man. Where did you find BALLA HOLLICS at? I must admit, I am very suprised at all of the post on here. I had no idea anyone in france even knew who I was , lwt alone liked my music...... All I can really say is THANK YOU......... For the support....

Above is a message or two in french. Can someone translate it for me please?

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par Kicket le 06 Avr 2006, 00:15

eheh, i told u man... people over here in France (in particular) and Europe (in general) basically know US underground rap way better than US cats themselves... simply because we really have to "dig" to find out, nawmean? for us being far away from the source means we have to do a deeper work of research (even though it's easier nowadays thanks to the Internet, of course)... great knowledge is always the fruit of a curious mind, you feel me? eheh...

anyway, Trickistik Prod was saying he didn't know you before listening the songs on your myspace page... he liked them a lot and hope your forthcoming album will be on the same level...

as far as Phera is concerned, he's saying "Game For Free" is a banger, he's totally feeling the production... but he didn't like the other songs (still on your myspace)...
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message par MSANE le 06 Avr 2006, 04:18

Thanks for the translation. I feel dude on the game for free track... And as for him not liking any of the others , well I completely understand. I know my music aint for everyone. Hell.... I only end up liken about 4 to 5 songs on each album I do.... The rest are track fillers... No what I mean........

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par Trickistik Prod le 06 Avr 2006, 17:32

Thanks for the traduction Mister Kicket :wink: lol
Trickistik Prod
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 823

Message par jUz@m le 06 Avr 2006, 17:55

Trickistik Prod a écrit:Thanks for the traduction Mister Kicket :wink: lol

translation
jUz@m
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 992

Message par Pi le 06 Avr 2006, 19:02

I'm so happy to see you on THE board... I try to speak your american slanguage the best i can :? ... we're very badlish' generally in France to speaking foreign languages ( specially me, big up to Mr Harraps & his dictionnary )...

I have just the Pimpin' & panderin' album in my collection, it's very tight...

I love song as "oh no" with Suga T, "Game for free" with Mac Dre, D-Mac & Dubb C and the tighest hit for me : "Groupies" with Balance & Ace Mak...

let me post a link to this song of yours i'm definitely feeling so all the sceptics round here can really see what you're all about :
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=350KCXRRXCV190PP1S0I3TH28Z

so heavyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i'll try to recover ya others albums... keep it real mannnnnnn, we're so many to respect & appreciate your shit here below... peace...
Pi
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 178

Message par MSANE le 07 Avr 2006, 07:21

Pimpin & Panderin.......... I had a lot of fun makin that album. I was goin thru a different phase in my life. I had just got divorced and found myself living up in the club..... Their is so much truth to that album, more than most would probably want to except. Plus 50 cent producer johanton " jr " rotem produced 3 tracks on that album. He is a very talented producer and I am glad I had the chance to work with him..... On another note, your english is fine...... Its better then my french. I think for those who like the pimpin cd as well as the Balla Hollic album will really like my new album. I'm gonna plug this forum web addy on the inside cover. Much love to france.............

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par SugaQuik le 07 Avr 2006, 13:30

but he produce for 50cent ...

lol
SugaQuik
Gold Rider

Message par Kicket le 07 Avr 2006, 15:47

ahahah, don't hate SugaQuick... everybody's makin' mistakes... ahahahah... :lol:
Dernière édition par Kicket le 07 Avr 2006, 19:47, édité 1 fois.
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message par MSANE le 07 Avr 2006, 18:47

lol....................

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par MSANE le 07 Avr 2006, 18:48

some times my english isnt to well either........

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Message par MSANE le 18 Mai 2006, 07:14

I just did a track for a French recording artist. I'm was told it was to be a secret, so I'll leave it at that. I hope when it drops yall feel it. Msane

IN STORES SOON
MSANE
Tourist Rider

Suivant

Retour vers KILLA CALI