Ice Cube - I Am The West (2010, South Central)

Rap de l'État intouchable comme Eliot Ness.

Message par The Untouchable le 09 Mars 2010, 21:33

Le dixième solo du glaçon est annoncé pour juin. Un premier titre ("I Rep The West") sera bientot enn ligne sur son site officiel.
Il compte faire apelle au Doctor pour une collaboration et est annoncé Snoop en feat. Voila les quelques infos disponible pour le moment.
The Untouchable
Untouchable Rider (Moderator)

Message(s) : 2572

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Ice Cube - I Am West Coast (2010,South Central)

Message par Ricco le 09 Mars 2010, 22:53

Rien de réjouissant pour l'instant :D
To all the tricks and them bitches
who suck on the dick occasionally
the scarecrow i love all you hoes
who be really playin the dick so sensationally
Ricco
Platinum Rider

Message(s) : 573

Re: Ice Cube - I Am West Coast (2010, South Central)

Message par The Untouchable le 10 Mars 2010, 08:38

Non c'est vrai très très peu d'infos sur le projet..Surtout que juin c'est bientot. Peut etre va-t-il être repousser.I Rep Tha West devrait tombé dans les jours à venir apparament.
Mais avec un titre comme celui la, il doit obligatoirement invité les légendes..Sinon je boycott :twisted:
The Untouchable

Message par Lord Fatine le 10 Mars 2010, 17:04

I AM THE WEST...is the name of my new record. After completing about 65% of my music, this is the perfect title. This shit is cocky, no apologies, West Coast gangsta shit. I can't help it. That's what I do. June seems too tight for a release, but July is very doable. We'll see how things go. Now that I have my title, I can work on the concept of my photoshoot and artwork. I want to provide early merch before the drop date.

For 7 or 8 years now the West Coast has been trying to do music that appeals to the South and Mid-West. The words, "too West Coast" would be heard throughout the industry whenever our music was played. Even by our own dj's. Left coast MC's were now trying to change their sound to cater to all the followers. We lost our way. Thank God for b-boys like Snoop, The Game & WC for keeping the West alive, but we were all guilty of over reaching. No more. At least not from me. I do it how I feel it; not how I think it should be done. Radio fucked us up. I hate the politics at radio. I don't know who to pay to get my shit played. Having a hot song is not enough. Ridiculous.

I AM THE WEST. It's coming....

Keep It Gangsta
Ice Cube

I knew, as soon as I named my record, I AM THE WEST… Suckas would come out the wood work and have something to say about it. First of all, it’s true. I am the west. I have a few O/G’s in hip-hop that I show respect to for help starting the West Coast movement. Like Ice-T, Dr. Dre, King Tee, DJ Pooh, DJ Quik, Too Short, MC Eiht and everybody from NWA of course. But the rest of these MC’s out here are some how some way just branches on the NWA tree. So basically, if you didn’t have a record out before 1986…you probably can’t tell me shit.
Anyway, back to the business at hand. The first single off the record is called, “I Rep That West”. It’s a fuckin’ banger. This one might be too West Coast for the West Coast. It’s getting mastered as we speak. You’ll be able to hear it and buy it first right here on icecube.com. We shoot the video on the 17th. I would give you guys the concept but I’mma save that and let you see it for yourself. Now I know it seems like my record is West Coast crazy…yeah it is. But I got a lot of real shit to say on this record just like I always do. So my political fans won’t be disappointed. But sometime the Big Dog gotta piss on a few trees to let these puppies know what it is. They can’t fuck wit me lyrically or physically. They all talks shit from a distance cause they know, I may do comedies but I ain’t no joke.
I wanna take time and thank all the Westsider Riders who’ve been hitting me up with love in your messages. You fuel my fire and desire to never retire. I look forward to hearing from everybody who’s truly down. It’s been a few days since my last blog. A lot of things have been going down. I skipped both of those movie premieres. I can‘t deal with this Hollywood shit sometimes…too fake. But my daughter’s sweet 16 party was dope. Crazy Toones took them youngsters back to the 80’s. She loved it. I had to coach my son’s basketball team’s playoff game. His coach had to go out of town. It’s hard to get 9 year olds to understand the triangle offense. So the outcome was not a W. My son had a good game so I was proud of him anyway. I went to the Lakers vs. Nuggets. Ron Artest finally earned his money by shutting down Carmelo. Even though the Nuggets had help from the refs. They still got their asses kicked. Kobe is the real King not LeBron.
Today, I flew to Oakland to interview Al Davis for my 30 for 30 ESPN documentary. It was a very good interview. He’s a G. One on one with the hardest owner in sports. I respect Al, he does it his way. At some point, I will post my whole interview with him on my site.
As you know I’m starting to use my twitter account. Don’t look to hear from me until I got something interesting to say. Updates about what’s going on with the music or the movies. Too much chatter is nerve racking. Now, I wanna answer a few questions you have for ya’ boy…
Beats by Dre? Not yet. Haven’t asked him, but I will.
Any collabos? Not yet. It’s only room for one star on this record. But I might make room. It has to be organic. I don’t do collabos just to do them. That’s record company shit.
New Westside Connection? Nothing planned. But just for the record. I own the rights. I put Mack-10 in the Connect gang, he didn’t put me in. That’s my shit.
Is Eazy’s wife dropping 60 unreleased songs from him? I don’t know. I’ll ask around.
Mid-West tour? Working on a promotional tour that’ll take me to the Mid-West.
Mixtape? I’m working on a mixtape with Crazy Toones for my sons OMG & Doughboy. They spit fire. Look for them on the home page of the site in a few days.
I’ll never be on Cribs.
Haven’t talked to Threat in 14 years. Don’t know where he’s at.
No beats by Terrence Martin on this record.
I heard Jerry Heller was teaching classes at USC & UCLA. He knows nothing about hip-hop.
Any advice to young actors? Make friends with a good casting agent. They’ll get you work.
Shot outs to: Dublin, Hawaii, Cleveland, Ottawa, Poland and Germany
P.S. Keep West Ridin’ and bumpin’ that gangsta ish. Oh yeah, I can help anyone with advice on anything, but don’t ask for money. It’s not happening.
Keep the poems and advice coming. We fam…
Keep it gangsta!
Cube
I AM THE WEST… it’s coming.
Click to see the ImageBandcamp : http://lordfatine.bandcamp.com
Lord Fatine

Message(s) : 4298

Message par hamzadescvn30100ales le 12 Mars 2010, 20:15

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :mrgreen:
hamzadescvn30100ales
Tourist Rider

Message(s) : 1

Message par Bouli le 12 Mars 2010, 20:27

MDR c'te cours de flambe. A part son petit delire businessman overbooke, ca annonce du bon musicalement si c'est vraiment des sonorites "west. Vu que ca parlait de Daz sur Lench Mob Records, si il pouvait pondre des prods de la trempe de ses derniers projets avec Cube au mic, ca le ferait vraiment. Mais bon je me fais pas trop d'illusion lol.
Oui, je suis communiste et un marxiste en plus, et je t'emmerde gros con, barres-toi fasciste pourri impuissant à la solde du patronnariat, et de l'impérialisme yankee. Casses-toi de chez moi gros porc, sale boche pourri va vendre ta lessive.
Bouli

Message(s) : 1902

Message par VincePFunk le 13 Mars 2010, 07:50

On verra bien...
VincePFunk
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 277

Message par Lord Fatine le 13 Mars 2010, 16:27

Extrait de la B.O. de

dont voici un extrait :
Lord Fatine

Message par Lord Fatine le 18 Mars 2010, 20:20

Le warlord n'aime pas la new west apparemment :
Lord Fatine

Message par Lord Fatine le 22 Mars 2010, 15:28

Back in the dayz :
Funny out-take banter between 2 friends.
Their original interview was on Deion's All-Stars on Fox Sports South.

Lord Fatine

Message par Lord Fatine le 27 Mars 2010, 15:24

Ice Cube refuted Jay Rock’s claim on his blog yesterday and gave his support for the new artists emerging from the West. As for everyone else, you’re going to have to wait until July 13th for him to name names.

Lord Fatine

Message par Lord Fatine le 28 Mars 2010, 09:45

Last night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Jeezy brought out Ice Cube to perform his 1993 smash Check Yo Self.

Lord Fatine

Message par CaliReprezent le 01 Avr 2010, 18:26

Le vrai titre de l'album est I Am The West. Sortie le 13 Juillet. Le tournage du clip du premier single I Rep That West doit se faire actuellement.
STREET KNOWLEDGE / LENCH MOB
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE INDEPENDENT
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 271

Message par Lord Fatine le 05 Avr 2010, 12:45

Il a interprété son nouveau single "I rep that west" au concert Paid Dues à San Bernardino :

Ice Cube & WC parlent des rumeurs de friction entre eux.

Plus le trailer de l'un de ses derniers navets films.
Lord Fatine

Re: Ice Cube - I Am The West (2010, South Central)

Message par Lord Fatine le 08 Avr 2010, 13:57

Lord Fatine

Message par The Untouchable le 08 Avr 2010, 14:22

Drinkin The Kool Aid je ne l'ai pas encore écouter dans la video mais sur certains board ça parle d"un diss envers Dre et Eminem.
Quelqu'un peut confirmer/dementir ?
The Untouchable

Message par CaliReprezent le 08 Avr 2010, 14:27

La vidéo de I Rep That West a l'air sympa, ambiance western avec arrivée en Impala lol, puis devant le hollywood sign avec le sombrero etc... et apparition de WC & Crazy Toones. Par contre la musique en elle même n'a pas l'air terrible..! A réécouter en version entière...
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message par The Untouchable le 08 Avr 2010, 14:29

Par contre la cover affiché dans ta signature à l'air de bien défoncé.
The Untouchable

Message par CaliReprezent le 08 Avr 2010, 14:34

C'est vrai qu'elle a pas l'air mal, faudra voir quand elle sera disponible en plus grand.

EDIT
Dernière édition par CaliReprezent le 08 Avr 2010, 16:12, édité 1 fois.
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message par The Untouchable le 08 Avr 2010, 15:25

L'instru de "I Rep The West" me fait penser au son "The Streets" de WC sur The Ghetto Heisman.
The Untouchable

Message par CaliReprezent le 09 Avr 2010, 22:39

A Dr. Dre Sighting
Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:31 PM By: Ice Cube

What up fam,
I met Dr. Dre in the studio last night. When I got there Snoop was in the booth laying the finishing touches on another classic from the dynamic duo. He played me some tracks set for the up and coming Detox record and we talked about me jumping on board the project. Of course I talked about him doing shit on my record and he said he'd bless the album. The Game came through ready to spit but Dre just wanted everybody to vibe. It felt like old times when me and Dre would work on shit in Eazy's cold ass garage.
He asked me did I diss him during the Paid Dues Show last Saturday. I did one of my new songs called "Drink The Kool-Aid" which got everybody thinking I'm dissing the whole industry...lol "You internet roaches..." I told Dre that I'd never diss the man that got me started. Here are the lyric to Drink The Kool-Aid for everybody who understand style and grace in hip-hop...check the lyrics

This ain't Sanatra
This ain't the Carter
This is the chaperone nigga who brought'cha
I am the author...this is Holy water
From the Holy Father the Rock of Gibraltar
Step up to the alter step up to the slaughter
Get circumsized son and turned into a daughter
Niggas know they oughta drink the fuckin' kool-aid
Industy laid out authorities are too late
MC's passed the due date niggas they do hate
You are Bobby Boucher I'm the Mane like Gucci
I rock the Louie but not like Kanye
Nigga see me kinda like Harry Belafonte
Step into the room they be like ah Day-O!
Yeah cause they know a nigga ain't play-doe
Shots all fatal is this Laredo
Boarder town knock'em down just like legos
Drink the Kool-Aid!
verse 2
I ain't the Doctor
This ain't the patient
This ain't that nigga always on vacation
This ain't no white boy's rehabilitation
This is crazier then a boat full of Haitians
This is inflation mixed with degradation
This ain't no dead rappers reincarnation
I heard it was a New West Coast I ain't worried
I murder more stars then Conrad Murray
I got more bars then the penitentary
I wrote this shit without a rhyme dictionary
Young bucks try to step up to the harim
Looking for some pussy I'm a old buck I dare'em
Drink the Kool-Aid

No disses. Just style and grace. On another note, I rocked the fuck outta Paid Dues. I had my son Doughboy get down wit me while WC and Crazy Toones rocked France. I think people enjoyed the show. 20 years of West Coast hip-hop presented in 60mins. It was amazing. I can't wait to put the new show together with all my new songs. I also dropped the single "I REP THAT WEST" on'em. They loved the new shit. The single and the video will premiere and be avaliable right here on icecube.com May26th.

My nigga Sir Jinx laced me wit a dope ass track. I'mma do it wit Jayo Felony and WC. This record is coming together like sweaty ass cheeks...
No Q & A this time ya'll. I'm in a hurry. I'll answer all questions next time.
Keep It Gangsta
Cube
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message par Bouli le 10 Avr 2010, 09:26

Terrible les lyrics dans le style egotrip :)
Of course I talked about him doing shit on my record and he said he'd bless the album. The Game came through ready to spit but Dre just wanted everybody to vibe. It felt like old times when me and Dre would work on shit in Eazy's cold ass garage.

je sais pas trop ce qu'il veut dire par la, c'est un peu ambigu. mais ca sent le gros posse cut. esperons que ca sorte un jour.
Oui, je suis communiste et un marxiste en plus, et je t'emmerde gros con, barres-toi fasciste pourri impuissant à la solde du patronnariat, et de l'impérialisme yankee. Casses-toi de chez moi gros porc, sale boche pourri va vendre ta lessive.
Bouli

Message(s) : 1902

Message par Lord Fatine le 10 Avr 2010, 12:31

While out in San Bernardino for Paid Dues, Cube sits own with HardKnockTV to talk about his upcoming album, I Am the West. He also breaks down a few songs (Man vs. Machine, Drink the Kool-Aid) and addresses how L.A. has changed since he put out Wicked in 1991.

Lord Fatine

Message par CaliReprezent le 10 Avr 2010, 13:07

Bouli a écrit:Terrible les lyrics dans le style egotrip :)
Of course I talked about him doing shit on my record and he said he'd bless the album. The Game came through ready to spit but Dre just wanted everybody to vibe. It felt like old times when me and Dre would work on shit in Eazy's cold ass garage.

je sais pas trop ce qu'il veut dire par la, c'est un peu ambigu. mais ca sent le gros posse cut. esperons que ca sorte un jour.

Je sais pas ce qu'il veut dire quand il parle de Game. Game a voulu faire un truc sur l'album à Cube mais Dre n'a pas voulu ?
Dr. Dre a priori fera quelque chose sur I Am The West. Peut-être qu'il produira ou qu'il apparaitra en featuring ?
Ice Cube dit que ça sent comme à l'époque ou lui et Dre travaillait dans le garage d'Eazy-E lol, et ils avaient froid au cul, dans son garage, à Eazy.
Tout ça annonce du bon, après c'est juste des paroles de Cube pour l'instant. Mais si ça se concrétise vraiment, ça sent bon.
Image Image Image
CaliReprezent
Gold Rider

Message par Lord Fatine le 10 Avr 2010, 13:19

Il dit juste que les mecs étaient en train de tripper au studio et que Game s'est pointé prêt à enregistrer mais que Dre a préféré continuer à "vibe".
Lord Fatine

Suivant

Retour vers KILLA CALI