Allemagne

Rap français et international.

Re: Allemagne

Message par Piporelo le 30 Juil 2008, 14:05

UnLieutenant a écrit:but he seems to confuse sureno and crip, since he's reppin' the "13" in his video but is also talking about c-walking and stuff. what is that about?? :roll:

.....yup, that's true so much confusion, anyway the sound is tight with this gangsta sound. The track "never die" featuring Arduz in is my space also is firme. In fact Mr Ferox live in Germany but he seems to be an Italian, is the same thing for Sardog, and also, it's why this two guys are in connection With the Italian homie Arduz.
First Cousins : Genovese, Gustapo & Ali Vegas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOFqViI1 ... re=related
Piporelo
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 448

Publicité

Publicité

Message par jbdelux le 30 Juil 2008, 14:23

Unlieutenant: Do you know a label named koenig straße or something like that's, and a group named massaka (or massaker) 36? They seem to be from kreuzberg? I've see them making a video where i lived and was looking for some more infos or videos about them but didn't find anything.
jbdelux
Bronze Rider

Message(s) : 81

Message par UnLieutenant le 30 Juil 2008, 17:13

yeah, i know who you're talking about. the label is called "koenigsrasse" (race/people of kings) and they are indeed based in kreuzberg.
they have a couple of videos out and two albums. plus they are featured on a bunch of albums...
their sound is very dark (produced mostly by woroc) and the lyrics are gang related/gangsta/street shit... they are affiliated with the 36 boys, one of the old school gangs of berlin. but i don't know if that gang is "active" anymore.

here's their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/massakamurdoc

Massaka - 36 Night Crime
Massaka 36 - Blutbeton

Blutbeton

36 Night Crime
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message(s) : 220

Message par Mykie Kara G'z le 16 Août 2008, 20:29

ImageImageImageImageImage
Mykie Kara G'z
Diamond Rider

Message(s) : 1229

Message par UnLieutenant le 24 Août 2008, 14:54

some berlin rap shit i've been bumping recently. these folks are all OGs of the berlin scene. been rapping since many years, always keeping it street. it's a shame that these rappers don't get major attention here in germany.
but i wanna show you some of the good shit we have here...

Deso Dogg & Jasha - Geeni'z
http://www.myspace.com/desodogginternationalgangxta
http://www.myspace.com/jashageldindietasche

Deso Dogg & Jasha - Das Leben (VIDEO)

01 Intro
02 Das Leben
03 Blut Bloccx
04 Ich will hier raus
05 Rausch
06 Auto
07 § 177
08 Industriefikk
09 Wir roll`n durch die Hood
10 Ziad der Löwe
11 Wir sind 030
12 Es ist traurig
13 Sorgenkind
14 Geeniz
15 Outro

MC Bogy & B-Lash - Ghetto Poeten
http://www.myspace.com/mcbogy
http://www.myspace.com/187blash

01 Intro
02 West Berlin Lifestyle
03 B und Bogy kommen vorbei
04 Commando Feat Isar
05 Das ist Berlin
06 Bang!
07 NMK / 187
08 Fake Show Feat Ozan
09 Letze Option
10 Liebe & Leid Feat Deso Dogg
11 Du musst weiter gehen
12 Slow-Mo
13 Wir weinen Tränen
14 Sonne am Horizont
15 Outro

Asek - Chaos In Der Loge
http://www.myspace.com/asekone

Asek & Godsilla - Kinder der Straße (VIDEO)

1. Ich bin
2. Im Schatten des Lichts
3. Staub zu Staub
4. Rapper werden nerc
5. Erzähl mir nix
6. Kinder der Straße
7. Bist du Stolz?
8. Unterschicht
9. September Kind
10. Ohne dich
11. Asek ist zurück
12. Keine Konkurrenz
13. Du sagst es gibt kein Ghetto
14. Jeder Tag könnte der letzte sein
15. Hass
16. Kanaken Muzik
17. Was soll ich machen
18. Wir komm nochma

Reason - Strassenpolitik
http://www.myspace.com/goreason

1.Intro (Peilerman Und Flow)
2.Strassenpolitik (feat.Alpa Gun)
3.Kugelhagel
4.So Laut Du Kannst
5.Niemals Genug (feat.Godsilla & Gino Cazino)
6.Nach Oben (prod. by Djorkaeff)
7.Lass Die Hunde Los Part 2 (feat.Gino Cazino)
8.DU
9.Ghetto Slang (feat.Automatikk & Gino Cazino)
10.Die Stadt (feat.B-Lash & Gino Cazino)
11.HassLiebe (feat.Gino Cazino)
12.Mehr Als Worte (feat.Sprachtot)
13.BONUS TRACK - Strassenpolitik (Version 2 feat.Alpa Gun)
14.BONUS TRACK - Lass Die Hunde Los
15.BONUS TRACK - LIFE (Kane feat.Reason)
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 05 Sep 2008, 09:25

There's a collabo album coming out with South Central Cartel's Havikk the Rhimeson and Hirntot Records from Berlin. Release date is October 17th. Personally I can't really see how the musical styles fit together, because Hirntot has always done the very dark Memphis-oriented shit. But let's see....

Havikk & Hirntot Posse - Worldwide Cartel (HT044)
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par Kicket le 08 Sep 2008, 14:32

UnLieutenant, do you know about Sepalot? he's a DJ/Producer from Munich, famous in Germany from what i've heard.

ain't nuthin' G-Rap or G-Funk here of course, he's definitely on some Electro/Pop/Dance Floor type of Hip-Hop, but his Red Handed album seems pretty good, i especially enjoyed that "Do It Again" track featuring Saigon.

more info: http://www.myspace.com/sepalot

Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Message par UnLieutenant le 08 Sep 2008, 14:43

yeah he's from munich, from this old school crew called "blumentopf"... they have been in the game since the early/mid 90's and have always been on the conscious, east-coast oriented trip. in the last couple of years, since "gangsta" rap has started to dominate the german scene, they kind of went quiet and actually got dissed for being pussies quite often. but they had a comeback in 2006, and their members are still active, as we can see from sepalot's example.

http://www.blumentopf.com

i never really felt them, even when i lived in munich. it's just "backpack" rap and it was never dirty enough for my taste. but they are definietly respectable old school heads
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 01 Oct 2008, 15:07

capone-e and the hi-power soldiers were in europe for a while and recorded some songs with german artists...

Eko Fresh feat. Serious Sam, Mr. Capone E & HI Power Soldiers - From Cali to Cologne :

personally i don't really like the song. it's pretty un-inspired, both from eko and from the chicano rappers. but it's cool to see collabos like this.
hirntot records did some collabos as well, with havikk of SCC (as mentioned above), with darkroom familia and apparently even with cold 187um :shock: i'll believe it when i hear the song...
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par sicko le 29 Oct 2008, 13:45

UnLieutenant a écrit:There's a collabo album coming out with South Central Cartel's Havikk the Rhimeson and Hirntot Records from Berlin. Release date is October 17th. Personally I can't really see how the musical styles fit together, because Hirntot has always done the very dark Memphis-oriented shit. But let's see....

man!! did you know that inside Hirntot records, there is the beatmaker named SDBY??? some of his beats are influenced by westcoast rap (g-funk leads, bass lines....) he has released his on compilation entitled Volume one, plus Volume 0 for free download...
i think you should check Volume one, it features JT THE BIGGA FIGGA, and also COLD WORLD HUSTLERS....

plus, Blokkmonsta had already produced for westcoast rap artists, ya should check his myspace there is a list of his international collabos...
well it sounds like if ya don't like him.......BUT TRUTH IS LIKE THIS GUY IS DOIN A LOT FOR THE UNDERGROUND RAP SCENE!!!
PLUS HE IS HERE FOR YEARS TOO!!! INDEPENDANTLY!!!! IT SEEMS OBVIOUS THAT ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE GERMAN UNDERGROUND RAP SCENE GOT TO RESPECT HIM AND TO RECOGNIZE HIS LONG HARD WORK!! AS FOR ANY OTHER GERMAN RAP ARTISTS!!!

http://www.myspace.com/blokkmonstabeats

UnLieutenant a écrit:i agree. the people who really want this music will always get it, not matter if it is banned or not.

but i still think the court cases and banning of CDs are kind of a good thing. i mean, OK they take the money out of the rappers pockets. but on the other hand we finally have a public discussion about violence and the brutalization of the youth....
obviously music is not responsible for young people killing each other and acting out. but music like hirntot, kaisaschnitt and so on are not part of the solution either. i think, an age limit is OK, but in the end it's the parents who have to stay in touch with their children and take an interest in what they do. so they can intervene if they listen to some neo-nazi rock or to some off the wall hardcore rip-em-up rap music...

:(
really, i disagree....
so it seems that you agree with politics and all that sh*t?? it seems that you agree with the US politicians who blamed violence on Ice T's "Cop Killer", or 2Pac's songs like "soulja's story" back in the 90's....so you agree with people who try to ban Rap cds from stores ?? (i'm not saying you are against Rap or anything like this, not at all..)
i really dont understand you!! plus you're related with rappers....G-funk and Gangsta rap also "advocates" murder, drug using, calling women "b*tches or hoes or sluts" even if the musical atmosphere is shiny, sunny, good feeling;

Also, it seemed that the media try to trick people about Hirntot Records...one day i read a statement where it was said that somebody-i think it was a journalist- said that Hirntot Records was attached to the Right wing scene, which is totally bullshit!!!
Hirntot Records ain't got nothin to do with that!!! for example: the rapper Abu-Sex (King Zaza) is Kurde or Turkish and he collabs a lot with Hirntot, plus some lyrics are graphic violent against Nazis

for example: in the song called "schreie aus dem keller"(="screams coming from the basement" not sure) from the album "Flusse aus Blut"(=River of blood) it is said by the rapper Schwartz "Blokkmonsta und Schwartz/Schlachten alle Nazis"
which simply means "Blokkmonsta and Schwartz murderin' all Nazis"... i think you heard about that...they're definitely not "right wing" !!

SO IF YOU AGREE WITH THE BLOKKMONSTA/HIRNTOT COURT CASE DECISION, YOU SHOULD AGREE WITH BANNING SOME G-FUNK OR GANGSTA RAP CD'S FROM STORES BECAUSE OF THE DRUG OR GANG RELATED VIOLENCE SUBJECT MATTER IN MANY G-FUNK OR GANGSTA RAP CD's!!

ps: i've just noticed that you are from Berlin...so i was wondering....maybe YOU DONT LIKE HIM PERSONALLY cause you are from the same town, or because some of your friends who rap dont like him....maybe because at a moment his music and his label were getting big !! he started getting a little fame with his name!!! IF I'M RIGHT THEN YOU ARE JUST A HATER !!!
Dernière édition par sicko le 29 Oct 2008, 15:38, édité 1 fois.
La West En France, C'est Un peu Comme La Branlette... C'est Bien Au début, Mais Après Ca saoule Vite ...
sicko
Silver Rider

Message(s) : 175

Re:

Message par sicko le 29 Oct 2008, 14:08

UnLieutenant a écrit:hirntot records did some collabos as well, with havikk of SCC (as mentioned above), with darkroom familia and apparently even with cold 187um :shock: i'll believe it when i hear the song...

:!:
The Darkroom collabos are real man!!!
you can check some in an album released officially by Darkroom Fam entitled "connectionz" here are the tracks titles..
6. Blokkmonsta, Crooked, Duke, Young D, K.I.D. - El Diablo 5:12 (also from Blokkmonsta aka Daemon "Boeses Blut" album)
8. Blokkmonsta, Crooked, Duke, K.I.D., Schwartz - Showdown On Boothill (from Blokkmonsta &Schwartz "Desperados" album)
10. Crooked, Blokkmonsta, Uzi, Duke, Dr. Faustus - Bay 2 Berlin
15. Blokkmonsta, Crooked, Duke, Young-D, K.I.D. - Hated And Loved (originally called "gehasst und geliebt" Blokkmonsta aka Daemon "Boeses Blut" album)
plus, a few months ago there was a video from Crooked and Crayze of Darkroom giving props to Hirntot Rec. It was on youtube but now the video is no longer available...
i got all these collabos, if you can't find them ask me and i'll send ya a link

they also collabed with Mr Sche from Immortal Lowlife on their album entitled "schlachthoff" (=slaughterhouse)

is it enough to prove you that they real?? or are you still hatin ??

ps: i call you a Hater because you ONLY talk sh*t about them in a bad way!!! you ain't sayin anything positive about Hirntot AS ALL THE HARD WORK, PLUS CONTRARY TO YOU, THEY REALLY SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND, IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE HATIN ON NOBODY!! THEY'RE JUST DOING THEIR THANG!!! and YOU, you only promote the ones you want to promote instead of SUPPORTING THE WHOLE GERMAN UNDERGROUND RAP SCENE!!!!

TRUTH HAD TO BE TOLD!!
La West En France, C'est Un peu Comme La Branlette... C'est Bien Au début, Mais Après Ca saoule Vite ...
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 29 Oct 2008, 19:07

ey, mach dich mal locker, atze

chill out man. i didn't say anything against their hustle at all. i always respect an artist's hustle because i know that it's not easy to release a CD in the first place, much less one that actually sells well. and hirntot is one of the biggest selling labels in the underground....

i just stated two things:

1) i personally don't like hirntot records' music.
the reasons are many:
i don't like blokkmonsta's voice. too stressfull for me.
i don't feel their flows. to monotone for me...
the beats are mostly too dark for my taste (there are exceptions of course)
the lyrics are not my taste either (yeah, i listened to lynch, evil pimp and triple six, but that was years ago...)

all of the above are just personal preferences. that doesn't mean their music is bad. it just means that i don't like it

2) i agree with putting an age limit on music. what's so difficult about that? the same thing is done for movies.
a lot of the lyrics are not really suitable for children. or would you let your daughter listen to it?
as far as the lawsuit: what's the big deal? artists get get censored in germany all the time. it happened to punk rock way back in the day, it happens to rap now. everyone knows the type of lyrics that will get your CD banned. so everybody can adjust their lyrics accordingly if they don't want to get banned... (just look at frauenarzt and how he changed his style drastically... even hirntot are changing with their western album and so on...)
you can't compare US rap to german rap. simply because in the US there is total freedom of speech. in germany there are restrictions to freedom of speech. you can't use nazi paroles, you can't incite hate on certain persons or groups, and you can't propagate violence. and although the laws are kind of strict in certain regards, i agree with them in principle.

and i never said, hirntot records are nazis. i just said that certain nazi bands are banned as well. and that's a good thing, don't you agree?

oh, and i don't know blokk or any of the other artists. i know many berlin rappers personally (bogy, frauenarzt, manny marc, deso, 41beatfanatika, deineltan) and none of them ever said a bad thing about hirntot.
so how the fuck do you think i'm a hater... i'm far from a hater, i'm a congratulator... i respect their hustle and how they collaborate with US artists. i just don't like their music, and i think that SDBY's beats don't fit to westcoast US rap. that's all... (by the way, that JT The Bigga Figga song was one of JT's rip offs. he gave that acapella to a bunch of people, or why else is the song featured on several different albums. it's not an exclusive...)
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Re: Re:

Message par UnLieutenant le 29 Oct 2008, 19:14

had to come back to this stupid remark:

sicko a écrit:and YOU, you only promote the ones you want to promote instead of SUPPORTING THE WHOLE GERMAN UNDERGROUND RAP SCENE!!!!

:roll:
it seems that this is exactly what you are doing with your angry speech about hirntot.

actually i have tried to be balanced with what i post here. i don't like all of the artists that i post here. but i post their videos anyway cause they rep german underground rap. and that's what i love. someone asked about kaisa and i tried to answer their questions as best as i could even though i don't listen to kaisa or buy his albums...
but obviously my posts are biased cause i have the most information on the artists that i like. that's kind of self-explanatory.

so, feel free to post info on german underground artists that you like, man!! that's what this thread is for. it might actually get it more cracking in here....
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par sicko le 30 Oct 2008, 03:57

UnLieutenant a écrit:2) i agree with putting an age limit on music. what's so difficult about that? the same thing is done for movies.
a lot of the lyrics are not really suitable for children. or would you let your daughter listen to it?

i understand what you mean, but parents are to be blamed not artists!!! i mean that artists are not responsible if some parents(not all :lol: ) are unable to forbid their kids to listen to violent music..

but obviously my posts are biased cause i have the most information on the artists that i like. that's kind of self-explanatory.

so, feel free to post info on german underground artists that you like, man!! that's what this thread is for. it might actually get it more cracking in here....

aight!!! ok cool man!! i will post some...
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par sicko le 30 Oct 2008, 04:38

-2 tracks from Vollkontakt
Hellraisa records
Vollkontakt - Alles zu Ende (feat.- Skinny AL)

Vollkontakt feat. Kaisaschnitt - Inhaliern

ReVo & AK, Bassam & KAOS - Splatter Kriminell

R.O.D-Madenkolonie

4.9.0 Friedhof Chiller - Im Sommer
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par Kicket le 30 Oct 2008, 09:48

whoa! that last track "Im Sommer" is a banger!!! sounds like some old Mo Thugs shit meets old Immortal Lowlife shit, lol...
Kicket
Ultimate Rider (Admin)

Message(s) : 9127

Message par UnLieutenant le 30 Oct 2008, 09:59

yeah, 4.9.0 studioz, dozia smoke ent. and their affiliates have a bunch of cool albums out. a lot of dark shit on them but also alotta summer tracks... i definitely like some of their albums (especially schlafwandler!!!) the only problem in my opinion is that the beats could be better. they are a little repetitive after a while and don't make use of talkbox or moog sounds that much.
but a lot of it has definitely a westcoast sound!

ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 30 Oct 2008, 10:05

finally we get it crackin' in here!!

sicko a écrit:i understand what you mean, but parents are to be blamed not artists!!! i mean that artists are not responsible if some parents(not all :lol: ) are unable to forbid their kids to listen to violent music...

i agree to a certain extent. parents are responsible first and foremost. but most parents are also overwhelmed with their responsibilities.... i think it's OK to have some laws against certain types of entertainment.

anyway, i think in the case of hirntot records it didn't help that blokkmonsta always used to show off his AK-47 (even though it was not a live weapon from what i know). i guess some concerned parents saw his videos and turned in a complaint to the police or a youth protection agency...

by the way, i was pleasantly surprised by the "vollkontakt" album. i picked it up without expecting much and it's pretty good!
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par sicko le 30 Oct 2008, 12:29

UnLieutenant a écrit:anyway, i think in the case of hirntot records it didn't help that blokkmonsta always used to show off his AK-47 (even though it was not a live weapon from what i know). i guess some concerned parents saw his videos and turned in a complaint to the police or a youth protection agency...

yeah that's right, maybe some parents or whatever saw this (him with the weapon) and called the authorities concerned, but still, it's just entertainment, if it's cool or legit or logic to ban some Hirntot cd's (or whatever label makin music similar to Hirntot rec)because of violence thru music, then, authorities would do the same for Gangsta rap(because of some lyrics that "degrade" womens image, some "get high" songs...), and even for G-Funk... and which genre would be next??

everyone knows the type of lyrics that will get your CD banned. so everybody can adjust their lyrics accordingly if they don't want to get banned...

:shock: well, i think it is dumb to "adjust lyrics" not to get banned, it simply means submission to censorship!!!
i truely think that artist must NOT be slaves of the industry...i mean authorities better "let the artists do their thang" because a violent Rap record is NOT a real political issue!!
(its just my pov maaaaaaan)

by the way, i was pleasantly surprised by the "vollkontakt" album. i picked it up without expecting much and it's pretty good!

yeah you like it, me too i think it's dope!
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par sicko le 30 Oct 2008, 12:51

-Hellraisa records
Skinny Al - Wofür das Alles

King Zaza (Abu Sex), Ghetto Boss Music... he has just released an album
personally i really like it, it sounds like some street rap
KING ZAZA-MULTIKRIMINELL SNIPPET

King Zaza - Mein Rap ist Hi-Tec

Atzen Musik vol1, the latest project from Manny Marc and Frauenarzt, involving Smoky, Sady K.....and more
ATZEN MUSIK- Techno Crew & Manny Marc- Party Tour

FRAUENARZT & MANNY MARC - DAS GEHT AB ( Official Video )

personnally, i like this kind of Rap, dope for partyz ha ha!!
Frauenarzt & Manny Marc - Wir sind eure Freunde
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 31 Oct 2008, 13:04

that havikk/hirntot records collabo is out. havikk's verses are not exclusive but the beats and german verses are.

it sounds pretty good.

check out the snippets here:

Code : Tout sélectionner
https://www.beatillz.de/article_details.php?nPos=0&saArticle[ID]=32379&VID=IMqpmTJPtJi5Axjm&saSearch[word]=&saSearch[category]=&saSearch[special]=&saSearch[start]=&saSearch[startseite]=1
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par sicko le 01 Nov 2008, 14:24

yeah i've checked the snippet, it sounds fresh !!!
it seems that the beats sonud like somez sdby works
but its true that some SCC sh*t in it aint exclusive
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 01 Nov 2008, 20:58

first single of yassir's new album. he's from frankfurt. i heard he's in jail right now. not sure if it's true. but mayb that's why he's only in the video in a low quality cellphone camera way...

Yassir feat. Jonesman - Kämpfersong

and my man bogy is at it again. the new album is fire and probably his best work since "atzenkeeper". don't like the video that much cause it's too much bluescreen for my taste. but the album is really solid!!

MC Bogy - Direkt aus der Hölle

benyo is iraqi from cologne. he's part of an upcoming label called komekate. i think they'll make some noise in the future...

Benyo Hussain - DDO/Tränen für Irak

some new shit from my hometown bonn. i'm surprised that anyone from this small city is actually making moves. he seems to have a big budget but he's not on a major label at all. probably pulled a ruthless records move and bulit up the label with drug money :mrgreen:

Xatar - Platz ins Geschäft

this last one is from berlin 65. i don't know the main group (ratt pakk) but the homies from deineltan are featured on it, and they definitely outhsine ratt pakk hahaha some southern style rap...

Ratt Pakk feat. Blutbad Berlin

this is some mainstream shit that i still kind of like (at least the first part of the video...)

B-Tight - Ghettostar / Kingmäßig

Snaga & Pillath - Einen Tag

La Honda ft. Azad & Manuellsen - Credibil
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

Message par sicko le 02 Nov 2008, 14:34

damn man!! the "Snaga & Pillath - Einen Tag" track is dope!!! some deep atmosphere sh*t!!!! did they release any albums??
sicko
Silver Rider

Message par UnLieutenant le 02 Nov 2008, 15:15

yes, they have a bunch of stuff out. there's a discography on their website http://www.snagapillath.de/
ImageImageImage
UnLieutenant
Gold Rider

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers WORLDWIDE CONNECTION